• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have pre-ordered it already and what you get depends where you pre-order it. I would recommend GameStop because not only do you get the two-sided poster of the Black Ops II soldier and that zombie part of it, but you also get a 4 wave of prizes. What I mean by that is that you get a small paper saying that the first prize you get for pre-ordering it is in May(the two-sided poster)and the next three prizes are on July, August, and October. The other three prizes they don't tell you I guess as a surprise. Also, if your a GameStop Power Up Rewards Member you get a free Modern Warfare 3 Prestige Token.

I have pre-ordered it already and what you get depends where you pre-order it. I would recommend GameStop because not only do you get the two-sided poster of the Black Ops II soldier and that zombie part of it, but you also get a 4 wave of prizes. What I mean by that is that you get a small paper saying that the first prize you get for pre-ordering it is in May(the two-sided poster)and the next three prizes are on July, August, and October. The other three prizes they don't tell you I guess as a surprise. Also, if your a GameStop Power Up Rewards Member you get a free Modern Warfare 3 Prestige Token.

Now is that just pre-ordering the regular version? Or are there hardened/limited editions to be purchased?

There's only one version. But the bonus you get depends on when you preorder it. Preorder it now and you get the poster plus three other, for-now unknown prizes. If you wait too long, you might not get anything good.

I am curious as to what the other things are. They've started off small: a poster. Question is, are they going to steadily become more valuable? Perhaps the next will be pretty valuable, as well as the next, and the last might be moot. Perhaps the last will be the most valuable, but I'd imagine Treyarch would like to make hype for the game long before the release of the game itself. I see why not start big though; start small to bring anticipation.

I'm hoping that, like last time, the give some free maps.

If you pre-order at Game Stop now you can change the edition you get when they announce them as lkng as you have $25 on the game at that time. So if you preorder today and pay it off as I did, then say next month they announce a hardened edition for say $79.99, you would just up there, tell them you want the hardened edition, pay the extra $30 and your good to go.