Shi No Numa: Round 115 *NEW WORLD RECORD*

Hey guys, so my world record run is now complete, with a round 115 suicide! 0 downs before that point, pretty safe strategy here albeit a bit slow.

I cut down this video a bit to keep it under half an hour, but most of round 99 is still shown (among others).

Although this is slow, it's the fastest safe-strategy there is I believe. There are other strategies that are safer but VERY slow, this is a happy-medium which is always best suited for 100+ runs.

I used a faster strategy between 40 and 60 as shown in the video, but it's risky so I decided to slow things down a bit in the high rounds.

0:00 Low rounds tactics

2:44 High rounds tactics

3:53 Round 99 playthrough

23:20 Round 115 suicide

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! But you must have been very depressed after that game. That long in shi no numa! I got the record of 78 a long time ago and realized after that game that shi no numa is a very annoying map. Mostly because the zombies are green and so is everything else and I cant ever see the zombies. I always die in the first 40 rounds on solo because I cant see anything. I might try doing the first 40 the way you did in this video but I normally do it the same way just at the flogger area.

Thanks a lot guys :)

Glad you found a faster strat then CJ's, using the double flogger it looked like you saved at least 15 seconds per horde! Congrats on another WR :D

Yeah it's just over a minute per spawn, round about 1:30 with CJs strategy, I don't think he knows the double-switch trick or didn't know it at the time. So in this case the double-switch trick is a blessing.

Nice! But you must have been very depressed after that game. That long in shi no numa!

Thanks man, I'm actually a massive fan of Shi No Numa, really like the scenery for some reason. It's 100 on Shang that I found painful, just hate the feel of it.

All depends, if you're on a console you'll want a capture card or a PVR. If you're on PC you can use recording software.

I see what you did there. ;)

I could have done this back in the good 'ol WaW days version. I honestly just got bored and stopped after round 68.

Yeah man W@W version is a piss-take haha, only 24 zombies a round in solo so you can get to 100 in less than 2 hours.

I didnt even do the flogger thing, I dont think its a glitch niw but I did back then so I didnt do it to 78 and it took like 15-16 hours or something and could have been done in maybe 12 with the double flogger. And I used to like shi no numa until after the 78 I did, I did a 63 a few weeks later to try to take it back and I just couldnt make myself keep going! Also it probably has something to do with the fact that im #1 legit for that map on xbox and im ranked 50 something so I feel like I shouldnt have to play it again.

I didnt even do the flogger thing, I dont think its a glitch niw but I did back then so I didnt do it to 78 and it took like 15-16 hours or something and could have been done in maybe 12 with the double flogger. And I used to like shi no numa until after the 78 I did, I did a 63 a few weeks later to try to take it back and I just couldnt make myself keep going! Also it probably has something to do with the fact that im #1 legit for that map on xbox and im ranked 50 something so I feel like I shouldnt have to play it again.

Just a question:

How do you know the people above you are hackers?

Not hackers exactly, glitchers and modders. codzombies info and his other account were the first to beat me, if you have ever been on his website you would know he glitched it. Then cooldamdguy and commadore4evas came and beat it by one round. Then Dinomite and rumpy doo doo got 98 and said they glitched it through I think they said 95 then jumped out to play the rest legit and failed on 98. After those glitchers took it nobody else did until mods came out. When the mods came out about 50 people somehow got a 99 :facepalm: . It makes me wish I would have not suicided and just went to 99. I guess I will just have to be #1 on everything in black ops 2 and make sure any of the glitchers from black ops 2 dont get to keep any #1 spots.