A new map, filled with old ones

So I was thinking, what if the creators made a zombie map where you start at Natch Der Untoten, and you keep playing until you die then it cuts to verruct where u meet all the main characters, then play until you die, then it cuts you get teleported to Shin No Numa you play etc with all other maps, then you create a new one so all people who jump on wont be confused.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's actually a nice idea. It should be called memories and happens when the characters travel through time. The teleporter malfunctions and they get sent back to certain places from the past. First level should be Shi no Numa's starting room. After round 3 you can get into a time portal which acts as a door for 600 points. Then you get to Verrueckt's courtyard(yes you're in the courtyard with zombies rising from the ground right in front of you) and after a few rounds you can get into the other maps. Der Riese's teleporter room maybe or at the PaP Machine followed by Kino's main hall. Then you get to Ascencion's starting area continuing(right grammar? I'm German lol) to Shangri-La's caves. And the last area would be Griffin Station.

This could be either for our classic zombie gang, or ''maybe'' th new 4 characters that might be in the game in the new map or in the 4v4 mode, unless the 4v4 mode has generic soldiers from the Spetznas fighting the US or something like that.

The new characters could be examining the teleporter they found and then it malfunctions and they live through the memories of the old characters. They gather information by checking the radios and the clues on the walls in various maps. And guess who the announcers are this time for this map.

Richtofen,Tank,Takeo and Nicholai lol.

How about a "Story Mode" that includes all the old maps, when you complete a certain objective on the map you will then finish that "mission" and move on to the next map. I think this would be a great way to fill in the gaps left by W@W and Blops and would give us all our classic maps, but new.

Think about it. You could see what brought the plane down in Nacht, Dempsey getting captured at Veruckt and meeting Rich... Takeo and Nicholai being experimented on in Shi No Numa or COTD. You could see Rich's first trip to Shang and the Moon. Maybe even see the original Der Riese outbreak...You could see what happens to the Presidents or why Rich's picture is in the pentagon.

A short little 10 level zombie campaign to fill in the gaps and become 3Arc's superior version of Spec-Ops.

I've been out of the loop lately, but I think they could definately throw in something where you teleport a la moon to kino or COTD or Ascension for a bit and then back to the new maps. That seems like a fun idea, and let's not imagine that the company isn't going to re-release the old maps and get more money out of them.

How about a "Story Mode" that includes all the old maps, when you complete a certain objective on the map you will then finish that "mission" and move on to the next map. I think this would be a great way to fill in the gaps left by W@W and Blops and would give us all our classic maps, but new.

Think about it. You could see what brought the plane down in Nacht, Dempsey getting captured at Veruckt and meeting Rich... Takeo and Nicholai being experimented on in Shi No Numa or COTD. You could see Rich's first trip to Shang and the Moon. Maybe even see the original Der Riese outbreak...You could see what happens to the Presidents or why Rich's picture is in the pentagon.

A short little 10 level zombie campaign to fill in the gaps and become 3Arc's superior version of Spec-Ops.

Well there was an image released not too long ago that showed two options on the zombie playing screen. One option was 'classic' zombies and the description was just to survive. Then there was another above it that was a story mode and the description said 'learn the truth'. It was deemed to be legitimate and not a fake. Maybe you've seen it already lol.

So this possibility is totally plausible

If that picture was real, then what about the 4v4 mode, they could technically add the modes to the screen, but still, idk & I would love in these modes if you travel in a certain way, like an upgraded DG2 teleports you from Der Riese to Kino by time travel.

Is it? I've been randomly absent from this site for the past like 2 weeks and havent heard anything of it.. I thought I saw it from someone's twitter link redirecting to an article about it.

I'd believe if it was fake though, it just didn't quite seem like it.

Lol everyone believe what you want!

If they do a campaign for zombies, i would love to see the maps before the outbreak happens and it could show how it happened at each map. idk i just think that it would be all cool to see the maps all clean and it would be a bigger map to where u could go to places you couldnt in WAW or BO.