The Future of Zombies

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they do have the custom classes that will ONLY be for the 4v4 thing and even then I doubt it will be that way. I wouldn't mind a stat tracking system in zombies just to show how much I've played it compared to multiplayer (At least twice as much and I've put almost 11 days in multi). Gun stats, down stats, challenges to complete, maybe even maps to unlock that don't involve playing through the campaign.

As far as the custom classes go, they might let us pick a style (tank, medic, assault) that helps increase our chances for certain weapons out of the box plus we could get special WW based on our classes. Try looking on the bright side. Its easier to see the zombies that way 8-)

If they do have the custom classes that will ONLY be for the 4v4 thing and even then I doubt it will be that way. I wouldn't mind a stat tracking system in zombies just to show how much I've played it compared to multiplayer (At least twice as much and I've put almost 11 days in multi). Gun stats, down stats, challenges to complete, maybe even maps to unlock that don't involve playing through the campaign.

As far as the custom classes go, they might let us pick a style (tank, medic, assault) that helps increase our chances for certain weapons out of the box plus we could get special WW based on our classes. Try looking on the bright side. Its easier to see the zombies that way 8-)

If they even touch classic mode at all with that stuff though zombies is over for me.

You can't tell me you wouldn't like the stat tracking like they have in Blops multiplayer to be integrated into the zombies part for BO2. Personally I'd love to know how many times I've pulled the mystery box, amount of zombies I've killed with the Hk/Rpk, accuracy with the mp40, etc. etc.

Agreed on the custom classes for classic though. Stat tracking and a the option to play with more than just 3 other friends in a private lobby. Always have 1 or 2 people left out when we get a party going for zombies.

Its nice, but I'm not a modern warfare kind of guy. I'd absolutely love earning xp for zombies, prestiging, and showing my zombies peen to the noobs. 1xp per zombie * round number + 5xp for every 10k points made would be fine in my book