Treyarch: Zombies Gameplay at E3?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/article ... lack-Ops-2

Maybe not gameplay, but we might get some new Zombies info at E3. If you read this article, the guy says he got the info from a sneak peak at the BO2 E3 presentation. He talks about how Zombs is bigger, more ambitious, etc. this time around, and also confirms 4v4 co-op. The fact that this info came from a "sneak peak" makes me think that this is just a small sample of what we'll get regarding Zombs at E3. Like I said, I highly doubt we'll be getting gameplay, but at the very least I think we'll be getting some new info and maybe even a cinematic trailer.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/reviews/previews/9630-Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-2

Maybe not gameplay, but we might get some new Zombies info at E3. If you read this article, the guy says he got the info from a sneak peak at the BO2 E3 presentation. He talks about how Zombs is bigger, more ambitious, etc. this time around, and also confirms 4v4 co-op. The fact that this info came from a "sneak peak" makes me think that this is just a small sample of what we'll get regarding Zombs at E3. Like I said, I highly doubt we'll be getting gameplay, but at the very least I think we'll be getting some new info and maybe even a cinematic trailer.

Based on the past I would say some time in Aug we will see a trailer and I hope its like the ones from w@w, just my thoughts!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/reviews/previews/9630-Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-2

Based on the past I would say some time in Aug we will see a trailer and I hope its like the ones from w@w, just my thoughts!

I would love to see that the world at war zombie trailers were the best!!

but yeah i think at E3 we would probably only get info or just a small tease of zombies even if they never did this who knows but we might even get the trailer at E3... its all in due time that we will see what we want