what are your theories about zombies in black ops 2?

Hi im new to the site from about a minute ago. Zombies is my Favorited type of game mode in gaming and i have many theories and past theories about the upcoming black ops 2 and black ops + WaW. But for now i want to see all other peoples theories and ideas and see if we all think the same or differant things. go!

BTW: my gamer tag is CovKidCookie add me but leave a message, all zombie achievements complete

Kino-der toten is my Favorited map it has my highest round, round 53 which took me 8 hours -_- and my Favorited gun is zeuscannon/thundergun!

Doz (destroyer of zombies)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, nice to talking to you via PMs!

I personally don't have a frickin' clue about what's gonna happen in BO 2 zombies, simply because there's so little info out there that is actually "official" and not just started as a rumour. Definitely looking forward to it though!

haha i finally found somewhere to post haha.

my best theory is that the girl in black ops 2 poster is Samantha, somehow. but its good to see a girl male character thats gunna be a main story element apart from buffy. also the in the trailer theres a point in which the mystery box light can be seen in the background, the map looks huge when you pause it. i cant wait to see what story elements and perks and outrageous perks they have in store

Yeah, I know the part of the trailer that you're talking bout. Problem is that many people think that's just a lens flare, and so not actually the box light. But this is 3arc we're talking about, so that was probably intentionally added.

Don't know if that part of the trailer is actually showing a map for zombies, as I doubt Treyarch would release that sort of stuff this early, but, hey, you never know!

Definitely looking forward to seeing how creative they can be, but only as long as they don't ruin the gameplay.

Loving the abbreviated name by the way, short and sweet!

I highly doubt that is a box light, since it is a single player trailer. The box will most definitely be returning since it is in every single map ever. Oh how I would love a map that has every single wonder weapon in the box. Zap Cannon + Ray gun + mule kick + Wunder Waffe = Dream come true

I guess but we can al hope hey haha

i would go through all my zombies rounds but to be honest i dont no my all my rounds i only no my record one which is 53 kino der toten and on ascension round 32 with 4 players its easier on your own but boring

I am guessing they might take the approach that Left 4 Dead took. Which is stay alive and have an objective in mind. Almost like an Easter Egg or Mission. This is as much of the new I could take. I'm guessing they would have the ability to populate more zombies meaning bigger maps, meaning more creative ways to kill zombies.

I want guns everywhere, Buildings structures you can lock yourself in and hold down hordes. I want to be able to customize my "lock-down" spot by adding barricades, turrets, traps, and barriers!

I highly doubt that is a box light, since it is a single player trailer. The box will most definitely be returning since it is in every single map ever. Oh how I would love a map that has every single wonder weapon in the box. Zap Cannon + Ray gun + mule kick + Wunder Waffe = Dream come true

I know it's a campaign trailer, but it looks so similar, that even though it may not actually be it, it is possibly Treyarch hinting towards zombies and reminding everyone about it.

Also, having all the wonder weapns in one map, although being fun, would just be too easy. I mean, you could have 1 guy with Waffle, 1 guy with Wave gun, 1 guy with the Shrink Gun (I ain't even gonna try and spell that thing ;) ) and 1 guy with Thundergun, with other weapons like Winter's Howl, Scavenger and Ray Gun as secondaries.

I want guns everywhere, Buildings structures you can lock yourself in and hold down hordes. I want to be able to customize my "lock-down" spot by adding barricades, turrets, traps, and barriers!

Would love this sort of thing as a new game mode. Sort of reminds me of Horde in Gears of War 3.

agree a lock down would be good like on ascension where ph flopper is barricades and fending of loads of hordes

They already have the barricades but they could do better with more than just windows with wood blocks. They can achieve this I am sure.

yes, i agree i mean like being able to 'copy' gears of war 3 buying barricades would be cool however it wouldnt be zombies with barricades blocking zombies out i rather like the constant fleeing or fending dont worry 3arch whatever you do im sure you wont diasappoint anyway if they do let us down weve still get epic maps of black ops!

yes, i agree i mean like being able to 'copy' gears of war 3 buying barricades would be cool however it wouldnt be zombies with barricades blocking zombies out i rather like the constant fleeing or fending dont worry 3arch whatever you do im sure you wont diasappoint anyway if they do let us down weve still get epic maps of black ops!

Yeah, but what we're saying is that there will be multiple game modes for Zombies, as confirmed by Treyarch's Mark Lamia, and the Classic Zombies (i.e the zombies we currently have) we still be available, and this is a suggestion for a new gamemode. So you would still be able to have that sort of "fending for your life" feeling in zombies if you so wished.

Hey Doz., if you think that something is a leak DO NOT POST IT. This isn't me being angry because you've ruined a surprise or anything, it's just one of those rules we have on CoDz, because Treyarch often look at this forum, so we want to keep them onside, and we do that by not posting any leaked stuff.

But anyway, rant thingy over, this sort of thing has been seen before, and it is most likely fake, so it's best to just ignore it.