A Zombie Jukebox?

Not sure if this has been suggested in the past but....

I know how many people get a bit annoyed at the musical Easter eggs only playing once per game.

Well how abouts a small machine maybe next to QR or power switch - it costs around 500 points and allows you to play any song from any of the previous maps.

3arc could also then add in challenges to unlock additional songs, i.e. get 500 head shots for the next Kevin & Elena track.

Not a game changing idea I know - but a nice added feature that i feel would be well received.

Hell you could even go as far as if there's an mp3 on your hard drive it'll show up there too, that would be awesome.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be a hell of lot more annoying if they could play it more then once. This idea is bad for a multiplayer coop game often played with randoms.

I hadn't thought about the implications of this and playing with randoms. I agree it could be annoying. But it all depends on choice and who you end up playing with.

Maybe an option to mute the music in game....hmmmm pretty sure that's already available.

This sounds annoying, i have couple custom zombie maps i play that have these things and probably the only thing i like best about them is that you can't change, or stop a song when one is already playing.

One thing that could possibly make this work out for everyone would be that you can't replay the song that has already played after a certain amount of time its something simple that they could add to prevent those from replaying the song every single time or they could do a voting system that everyone has to vote yes or no using the d-pad up or down since left or right would be for claymores, betties, and weapon attachments...

It seems like the general worry is that it may become annoying after repeated plays.

One thing that could possibly make this work out for everyone would be that you can't replay the song that has already played after a certain amount of time its something simple that they could add to prevent those from replaying the song every single time or they could do a voting system that everyone has to vote yes or no using the d-pad up or down since left or right would be for claymores, betties, and weapon attachments...

I like the voting system - this solution could work.

I know that zombies has more important things going on than music. But there's nothing I love more than spraying some of the undead down to some good tunes.

I have always wanted a juke box or a radio to play more songs in zombies. I have seen them in custom WAW maps so I thought they were gonna do that for BO1 but it never happened. I really hope that treyarch does put that in. Its nice to be able to jam out while killing some undead. lol