The Russian Has Landed... in Chicago.

Hello everyone! I figured it's about time I post something on this section of the forums what with the Medal that comes with the territory, and because of the fact that i THOUGHT I had done so already, but i suppose i didn't :-/ извините

I'm killerussian, I live in Chicago, I am now a freshman in college-- so exciting!

I love the color green as some of you may have noticed by my past posts.

I love hearing people's opinion on certain topics among the zombie threads whether it be from adding new features to the game (gun, upgrades, maps, etc)

I tend not to entertain ideas i think are... well, not the best, but I'm not a jerk about it. I love hearing explanations, with those I'll never say you're wrong! Too realist of me? извините

I've played zombies since day one of it's release so many years ago, never NOT stayed up to download a map pack at 3 in the morning (or more recently at like 11am -__-)

I adore the story, the characters, and the pure fun of killing things with weapons that magically appear from outlines of guns purchased with points given by a higher being for killed these freakbags.... you know, normal stuff.

I'm always up for a constructive conversation about the story line =]

PS- If the world were to have some type of Armageddon, I would LOOOVE for it to be a zombie apocolypse. Think of all the fun people could have, if the end of the world is going to occur, why not make it a giant competition of survival? Highest score goes to those who survive the longest

;)

Just no nukes, that's cheating. Well maybe not.

No camping!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic