My idea- "Fuse two".

I had this random thought a while ago, just now telling anyone about it. I have come up with something that I think would be a pretty good "Play thing". The Fuse Two. It's essentially a modded pack a punch machine, but it performs fusions of weapons. Sound a bit far-fetched yet? lol. Here's a run down:

Their would be 3 slots on this machine. The top left would be ammo, top right would be body, and the bottom would be where your fused guns would be returned to you. What I mean by ammo and body, is this. Lets say you stuck a raygun in the ammo slot, then turned around and stuck your Hk21 in the right slot. Your fusion would be a Hk21 that shot raygun shots the color of your characters point counter. "HK115". Reversing the slots would be a big no-no though. If you reversed the slots, it would give you a Raygun that shot HK21 ammo.

The machine would cost 10,000 to fuse, but if you have any guns fused, you couldn't get them back from the box again. (You couldn't get 2 rayguns at once).

That's my brain fart for the day. Feel free to share questions and comments with me.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You see I've heard of fusing guns before, but people usually didn't go in-depth with this concept.

I particular enjoy the fact that one slot is for ammo and the other slot is for the other characteristics of the gun.

Hope someone at Treyarch is looking at these forums! Seriously think of all the new guns that could be generated!

Exactly my thoughts! I already have a list of possible gun combos, I just haven't posted them yet. :)One of my favorite combos I have thought up is a Raygun+Wunderwaffe combo. It would be the "Wunder ray". It would basically be a Wunderwaffe which shoots green electricity (Raygun plasma and Wunderwaffe electricity combined), and has the ability to kill all zombies spawned if they're in one train.

^^^^^^

It's not so much about who comes up with the idea and when, but how many people are pushing for that idea. With Treyarch patrolling these forums looking for good, fun, original ideas, the more people calling for this sort of thing the better. After all, they're not going to add something new in the game if only one person is promoting that idea, when there are millions of other people to consider.

There's also the fact that the Bloodline version of this idea is only better in your opinion. You can't slate the OP just because you prefer something else, try and give some constructive criticism to the OP.

I have been thinking about this since Der Reise on world at war, but I don't really care who thought of it first or whether my version or someone elses is better. I'm simply sharing my idea. I'm sure someone else may have "did it better", but this is my version. Not to sound like a complete A-hole or something, just stating.

It would be silly and onlt proven by those agreeing with it. If I see crossbow bolts spawning out of a rifle barrel or ray gun rays flying out of a grenade launcher I'd roll my eyes in disbelief. Its completely disjointed, the projectile needs to me married to the the running gear designed to fire it to retain any believability. Sorry just not a very good idea, as I said previously go look at the other "pack a punch fusion" threads made on this, its a far more coherant and plausable idea.

It would be silly and onlt proven by those agreeing with it. If I see crossbow bolts spawning out of a rifle barrel or ray gun rays flying out of a grenade launcher I'd roll my eyes in disbelief. Its completely disjointed, the projectile needs to me married to the the running gear designed to fire it to retain any believability. Sorry just not a very good idea, as I said previously go look at the other "pack a punch fusion" threads made on this, its a far more coherant and plausable idea.

I can suspend belief for fun. They could make it so some guns can't be fused and it won't allow you to add them to the machine if that weapon isn't in one of your weapon slots. They could add a minor variation to the body style of the guns to make it look more believable but Hk + ray gun sounds very plausible to me, given the damage of the shots are reduced but the ammo count is retained.

So a little girl trapped in a pyramid on the Moon controlling hordes of zombies and hellhounds, controlling a Mystery Box that can randomly move, and also drop things like insta-kill is completely and utterly believable? :roll:

It would be silly and onlt proven by those agreeing with it. If I see crossbow bolts spawning out of a rifle barrel or ray gun rays flying out of a grenade launcher I'd roll my eyes in disbelief.

Do you roll your eyes at the Mustang and Sally pistols? They shoot grenades out of holes smaller than a rifle barrel. Not many things in zombies are realistic. Grenade shooting pistols, super powering sodas, a girl making dead people chase you from beyond the grave. But we still love the game mode. I feel like this would open up TONS of different weapons, and since their are so many weapons in zombies, you're bound to pick a combo that works good for you.

I kinda want to make an HK-Lawton. Crossbow bolts EVERYWHERE.

This is why they won't make it because you can take the best wonder-weapon (with little ammo) and combine it with the gun that has the most ammo then all you have is the wonder-weapon with lots of ammo in a different body.

Also I think WW will start to have different forms because of the (Wave Gun) so it would kinda mess up cause you can't take a HK21 apart. (for example)

I kinda want to make an HK-Lawton. Crossbow bolts EVERYWHERE.

This is why they won't make it because you can take the best wonder-weapon (with little ammo) and combine it with the gun that has the most ammo then all you have is the wonder-weapon with lots of ammo in a different body.

Also I think WW will start to have different forms because of the (Wave Gun) so it would kinda mess up cause you can't take a HK21 apart. (for example)

I wouldn't care if the fusion nerfed an ability from whatever was with the previous weapons. As long as I can rapid fire crossbow bolts I'd be happy :mrgreen: