Origins of Tacitus

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, nice vid, [brains]

The first image is of a space craft with a piece of dialogue saying "Houston We Have A Problem", as many people know back then it was used to report a life-threatening situation. Apollo 13 crew used this quote to report a main B bus undervolt. It can also depend if your refering to the movie Apollo 13 (never seen it but their could be a connection) perhaps the reason we haven't 'gone back' is because of zombies infesting the moon?, that was the real problem?

The second picture shows the moon so the rocket (i think) should be the Apollo 13 flight unless your thinking that doctors got to the moon via rocket (maybe the rockets that destroy the earth).

I actually have no idea what the third picture.

Perhaps there is a chemical (115?) that's been found on the moon, if TACITUS is a future weapons company could they have used this chemical for future warfare?

There are quite a lot of ways you could look at it, there are loads more theories I could come up with.

Picture 3 could be a hand, fire, a symbol?

I'll leave this as it is for now. I'll have a think.

WOW, nice vid, [brains]

The first image is of a space craft with a piece of dialogue saying "Houston We Have A Problem", as many people know back then it was used to report a life-threatening situation. Apollo 13 crew used this quote to report a main B bus undervolt. It can also depend if your refering to the movie Apollo 13 (never seen it but their could be a connection) perhaps the reason we haven't 'gone back' is because of zombies infesting the moon?, that was the real problem?

The second picture shows the moon so the rocket (i think) should be the Apollo 13 flight unless your thinking that doctors got to the moon via rocket (maybe the rockets that destroy the earth).

I actually have no idea what the third picture.

Perhaps there is a chemical (115?) that's been found on the moon, if TACITUS is a future weapons company could they have used this chemical for future warfare?

There are quite a lot of ways you could look at it, there are loads more theories I could come up with.

Picture 3 could be a hand, fire, a symbol?

I'll leave this as it is for now. I'll have a think.

It's not the Apollo 13, the quote was just for some cool effect :P

But the rockets are just to represent how we got there.

The third picture is a logo we see on the moon map.