Possible Hint to the BOII Story.

In the song Coming Home on Moon the first lyrics are I need you!

To sacrifice the vermin martyr

To!

Bring me back where i saw you

Die!

I will make your last words come

True!

Now I know what I must

Do!

A martyr is somebody who suffers persecution and death for refusing to renounce, or accept, a belief or cause, usually religious.

This could be a reference to Takeo from Sam as Takeos last quote in Moon easter egg is I will destroy every last remnant of Group 935. This ties into arussian monkeys forum post about Takeo in the song. Richtofen would most likely be the martyr because of his belief to take over the world.

The next screaming lyrics are

Oh how I tried

To separate reality from

Truth!

Now you'll see what I can

Do!

This could be Richtofen saying since he has schizophrenia he tried to seaperate the real world from the voices in his head showing possibly his refusal to cooperate with Maxis and Samantha. then now you'll see what i can do is probaly his schizophrenia coming out again. Who know say what you think in the replay section arussianmonkey's forum post: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=15023

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice post, but don't start asking for brains, they are for everyone else to award at their own discretion. If everyone starts asking for them, they lose their purpose.

But other than that, I think that some of the song lyrics could contain clues or hints towards what is coming, but it's 3arc so we never know what's gonna happen next.