How-to step by step solve the mystery!

All of you must now know about the mystery , it needs special objects to do , heres how:

-Collect all 3 Meteroids

-Open all 7 fuse boxes (if you do so before opening power you have no crawlers with nova 6)

-get three film reels

-shoot the two radios

-view the 5 portraits

-hear the scream

-hear the knocking

-Activate the rocket

-AUG secret

-Secret Room

Now all combined:

The 3 meteroids activate song 115

The radios activate secret messages.

Film reels activate secret videos, (become other different videos if in teleporter room)

The portraits activate secret Biographies

All these activate the rocket launcher action:

teleport to the pentagon , click [X] or [square] on the rocket then it'll launch

*RUMOR* Rocket Launcher activates hidden ladder.

after meeting above items:

open the 7 fuses (the seventh one (grey) activates the broken projector),then 7 green lights will show on the teleporter (6 on wires and 1 on base) , there will be another MAIN wire , follow its trail to activate the projector , another player must be in the teleporter room to activate it (at the same time). I dont exactly know how to activate it , but I've done it once , with the help of some fliers (online players who could fly through walls). A small wire will come from above the teleporter and connect it , the teleporter would fly and stand up , then a new show is on! Then you must solve the mystery!

IF you pack a punch an AUG it will show secret room while ADS

in the street (outside the theatre) there is a window it shows samantha's room!

Hope I helped , please add some more info if you have!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm calling BS on this.

This is like the Type99 myth.

Pictures/video or it never happened.

I've researched Kino to death, nothing like this has ever surfaced.

Half of the op is a lie (Chinese whispers).

Debunked, move on.

Regards Alpha.

Pictures/video or it never happened?

So if we don't have pictures of God or Jesus, they don't exist??

Ha ha although I do agree this is BS.

• 3 weeks later...

What scream and what knocking.

Where is this rocket you speak of.

and I know where most of the fuse boxes are but Im not sure of all of them. can someone tell me where they are exactly

1. There is a scream that occurs in the background audio while your in the speed cola room, and a tapping that you can hear coming from one of the windows in the dressing room.

2. There is a rocket that appears in on the desk in the of one of the rooms after teleporting. It's the "five" themed room.

3. Some of them are outside of the windows.

Either way, this is yet just another kino easter egg hoax. Feel free to test it out, but I'm warning you now..... You will be wasting your time.

• 3 weeks later...

Dude, that f*****g scream in the speed cola room scares the s**t out of me. If you are refering to the scream in the window next to MP40 then yah. Im not the only one whos scared of it BTW. i showed it to my cousin on xbox live, FDS EL RATON, and my other cousin and they both never went near that window again. I never even did either. Quick funny story(true): i was trying to PAP my ray gun and i only needed 40 more points. the only open window was the scream window. I said "SCREW THAT" and walked away.

DUDES. NONE OF THIS IS A LIE. I SWEAR TO GOD ON MY LIFE AND EVERYONE THAT I GOT THE BROKEN PROJECTOR TO WORK! THIS ISN'T A WASTE OF TIME TRUST ME. as for the guy above me, i know where ALL of the boxes are and i will try it tomorrow. I NOTICED IT WAS ON BUT I DIDN'T CHECK THE TELEPORTER LIGHTS:(. NOW I KNOW! BTW IF SOMEONE CAN ADD ME THAT HAS YOUTUBE AND A CAMERA SO WE CAN PROVIDE THESE GUYS WITH A VIDEO, THAT WOULD ROCK!

• Administrators

DUDES. NONE OF THIS IS A LIE. I SWEAR TO GOD ON MY LIFE AND EVERYONE THAT I GOT THE BROKEN PROJECTOR TO WORK! THIS ISN'T A WASTE OF TIME TRUST ME. as for the guy above me, i know where ALL of the boxes are and i will try it tomorrow. I NOTICED IT WAS ON BUT I DIDN'T CHECK THE TELEPORTER LIGHTS:(. NOW I KNOW! BTW IF SOMEONE CAN ADD ME THAT HAS YOUTUBE AND A CAMERA SO WE CAN PROVIDE THESE GUYS WITH A VIDEO, THAT WOULD ROCK!

1. It would be appreciated if you didn't use all caps, it is hard on the eyes and can be difficult to read, as well as it seems like you are screaming at us.

2. I will need some sort of video proof as to this EE supposedly being correct. If not I am tempted to lock this thread as it would have been found by now, but nothing in the game suggests that there is any sort of major EE. If you have proof, by all means tell me I'm wrong.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You must open all 6 red fuses before , opening the electricity , to remove all crawlers , or they wont!

That's what I did. I shot the two in the theatre by shooting and throwing grenades from the balcony in the room upstairs next to the lobby. the nova6 crawler thing does not work. I shot all fuse boxes and got the broken projector to work but I still had crawlers. Other than that, I support the "possible easter egg". If you are so sure though, the thiny, maybe we could play kino on the xbox and try this out since I'm the only one that believes you. My gt is on the right.