How-to step by step solve the mystery!

If this is BS i wish someone would go ahead and close the thread so we dont all get our hopes up, no offense to the ones saying it works or may work i just dont believe there is an EE in Kino that nobody has been able to figure out yet considering how long and complicated the Moon EE was and it was figured out in no time.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is BS i wish someone would go ahead and close the thread so we dont all get our hopes up, no offense to the ones saying it works or may work i just dont believe there is an EE in Kino that nobody has been able to figure out yet considering how long and complicated the Moon EE was and it was figured out in no time.

Why do you think I tried to play with thethiny? I want to play so I can see if it is true(even though I already think it is) then I can tell you guys! BTW the moon EE isn't really that long. The hardest part is killing 100 zombies next to the tubes in the pyramid. In my opinion, It's not that hard. The only reason that I never completed it is because of my connection and no one wants to do the EE or no one got the golden rod and/or the focusing stone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I wish there had been more to kino,cuz der riese had hide 'nd seek,but there just wasnt...I dont think.Secretely I hope theres something there we just never found,or that will be found months or years from now but honestly,its not gonna happen.Kino has no major EE.I call major BS on this thread BTW,author couldnt provide prrof,and that he claimed to had he "lost".No offense to any,Im just saying... :lol: