Saturdays trailer

Is there actually going to be a trailer today? Im sitting watching the championships on ITV1 now and theres been like 4 ad breaks and still no trailer, half time is coming up soon though. I haven't seen ANY Treyarch/activision employee talk about this trailer.

AS soon as i wrote this davidvonderhaar tweeted about the chelsea game :lol: didn't mention the trailer though.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is starting to look too much like metal gear solid 4 for me, one of the guys suits even looks like something you would find in metal gear solid. If it keeps going like this i would only buy it for zombies.

We can only portray the future in so many ways.

But heres three quick similarities

1. walking tanks, metal gear solid had them in their timeline since the 1960's.

2. Suits look quite similar

3. Old versions of the hero. Metal gear solid has "old" snake which is Solid Snake, Liquid Snake/revolver ocelot, and in the end it has Naked Snake. All of which appear to be grandpa age. If it turns out that woods son is actually a clone, i probably wont touch the campagin.

Why the hell did they use Bruce Willis' German VA for Woods in the German trailer?(just some personal critic from me lol)

The trailer itself isn't anything special at all. Although I expected something new like a trailer for the villain, we all knew that everything MP/Zombie related is going to be released near the release date.