Cod 4 and 5 remake

Zaptn.

I'd like to see IW and Treyarch Revamp Cod4 and Cod5's multiplayer. They could make it

as a DLC, when you go onto the Multiplayer menu it could say 'Old multiplayer, 'New multiplayer'. This DLC would get rid of all the hackers, (Old multiplayer would be hacker-free aswell as new one) and they would update the graphics and add some new little features that were either cut from the game or just something fun to include.

Old multiplayer would still be there for those who want to play the old multiplayer. When i say 'Revamp' i don't mean add pro perks and strike packages however that could be a viable option. I mean make the game actually playable. For WaW they could add the cut fourth killstreak and maybe some WW2 fighter planes in some maps.

Just an idea but i'd like to see these multiplayers updated and hacker-free.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they made a CoD4 remake I would be all over it. Like if all they did was upgrade the graphics and add host migration I would still buy it. But if they did things like balance the perks (remove 3x frag and juggernaut), guns (tweet back the m16) and grenades (reduce the damage). I believe that it would be the best CoD multiplayer to date.

As for WaW I don't think they could really make a remake. The mutilplayer was ok at best and they all ready made a remake of zombies, in black ops. So I just dont see it working out.

I would love for them to patch the Multiplayer on these games (not that I have CoD 4, do have WaW though :) )

I still think that my favourite multiplayer was WaW, even though I've played every CoD since then. It was just something about it - simple, could be fast or slow-paced, maps were awesome (I mean, Dome is just, well, amazing) and the gamemodes worked well on them.

I especially miss War, it was just brilliant! I think the other thing I liked about it was that there was only a small selection of guns, not quite sure why I liked it that way, I just did.

There's quite a bit they could do to these games. The improvements that have been made since CoD4 are massive. Theatre, Combat Training, Titles, Emblems, Custom Killstreaks, Host Migration, Point Streaks, Different Game-modes, Loads more gun customisation (such as extended mags, thermal scopes, Hybrid Sights, Custom reticles, dual mags, Holographic ETC.)

Imagine Spec Ops Survival on CoD4 Maps. I LOVE survival! Survival on Bog would just be impossible :lol:

• 1 month later...

Technically, we've been playing cod4 remakes for almost 5 years now. All the cod games have been that same cod4 engine, but adjusted and tweaked in certain areas.

Technically then, all COD games are just remakes of Doom, since it's on a modified version of the same engine...

See how asinine you sound?