Zombie Problems that need to be fixed

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leaderboards do need reworking.

Matching you with people of similar rounds could work, but at the same time would slow down finding a match. It can also be quite fun playing with random people, cos you can find people who are so bad they're funny, or people who are actually quite good.

Host migration - would love this as long as it doesn't try changing the host every 30 seconds, which happens lots to me on MW3.

The first and last points I agree with wholeheartedly. Matching up with people that only got to the same level as you will surely stop games where one guy carries the entire team but it will also hinder newer and weaker players from getting very far unless they manage to carry the others' corpses far enough.

I want better knifing mechanics! Hopefully the MP engine will be smoother. I can't stand when I'm on no mans land and I am trying to do the 90 second PAP but fail because the engine lags when I'm trying to knife my dozen or so crawlers. As if the feat isn't difficult enough in itself, the lag has to further complicate things and I end up lunge knifing the wrong zombie and getting double slapped. Also want solo leaderboards!