Bigger Franchise Than COD!

zombies has the potential to be bigger than call of duty itself. the amount of people that are so bored of

multiplayer is amazing. when you speak to people of zombies they say "yes im bored of multiplayer". and then

they turn to zombies.

the thing is most people dont relise how addictive it is because they dont give it a chance, but once you get

that zombie BUG there ain't no turning back.

i used to hate it when i first played it, but now its a daily dosage.

i can definitely see this zombies feature turning into a global addiction, call of duty multiplayer will die if not

already dead, and zombies will rise above and become its own product. i would gladly buy an anual version

of zombies on disc and pay for maps no problem.

lets be honest most of us are buying black ops 2 just for zombies and to check out multiplayer to see how

they have changed it. but fundamentally we will all end up on zombies leveling up rather than play

multiplayer.

please leave your views on wether you believe like me that zombies will be its own brand in the very near

future.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt it - Activision wouldn't let zombies split from CoD, simply because of the amount of money they get. Also, although there are many people who don't play CoD multiplayer much anymore, there are LOADS more people who do play multiplayer, so there is no way that multiplayer will "die" as you put it.

Also you have to put in consideration of the people who like both. Would you go out and buy 1 60$ dollar game for zombies then anthor 60$ dollar game for multi-player. Plus if Zombies is too small to be in a whole game by itself unless they added a campaign which would be strange. It would do more harm then good.