New Flag

As I woke up this morning, I took a quick glance at the Black Ops 2 poster on my wall and I saw this:

I'm not exactly sure if this was just a mistake or it actually means something.

Maybe its showing that the US gained more land and power, and then our protagonist 'Raul' is bringing them down.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea whether it looks like it has more states or not, cause I don't live in the USA, but also, why do they wear the patches backwards?

Not all Army Flag Patches are reversed, but only those worn on the right shoulder. The reason has to do with proper display of the flag.

The blue field of stars should always be in the highest position of honor. When viewing the flag on a wall, the highest position of honor is the upper left when displayed horizontally, and at the top (upper left) when displayed vertically. When displayed on a "moving object" like a person or vehicle, the highest position of honor is the front, and not the rear; so the field of blue should be displayed to the front.

The same principle applies to the eagle rank of Colonels (or Navy Captains); the eagles' heads are always worn facing forward when worn on the uniform, as the forward-facing eagle is the position of honor within heraldry.

I'm not seeing anymore stars. Are you referring to the velcro?

Edit: If you guys are talking about the flag being backwards it's been like that on the US Military's uniforms since the beginning.

x2

There isn't any more stars on there then there should be.