Expendables = Zombies

I just thought of the Idea of having the Expendables characters as the new Zombie playable characters in the game. I just finished watching the new trailer for the movie. How awesome would that be, having Jason Statham, Sylvester Stallone, Bruce willis, Jet Li, or Chuck Norris.

Treyarch WOULD YOU PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!

These characters would be epic!!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be awesome. Doubt it would happen though, simply because of how famous these guys are, so it would be pretty expensive to get one, let alone four of them, to do this.

Sadly that is very true, I am sure it would be quite expensive. But Activision has more than enough money to support this. They would be able to advertise their game and the movie at the same time. Both could profit.

True, Activision has bucketloads of money. But I would rather see that spent on improved gameplay, better graphics where possible, more zombies and especially on better connection/servers

Which I am sure can be done without spending tons of money :) (gameplay, graphics, and zombies) have had about 2 years of work so far, so they can afford to develop different ideas

I personally believe this is a horrible idea. The Political Figures worked because of the era. The Horror Figures worked because it was a set, they were horror movie characters and not really massively huge people. I for one think these guys are over rated people. This would be one map pack I wouldn't invest in.

I personally believe this is a horrible idea. The Political Figures worked because of the era. The Horror Figures worked because it was a set, they were horror movie characters and not really massively huge people. I for one think these guys are over rated people. This would be one map pack I wouldn't invest in.

Massive action movie stars are over rated? Okay :facepalm:

I would prefer Andrew Lincoln from the Walking Dead, Milla Jovovich,Bruce Campbell and some other famous horror movie actor/actress.

I completely agree with everyone but Milla, Resident Evil movies don't need more movies. Maybe a remake with a more interesting and compelling story but I don't think of her as an interesting character.

I don't think you lot realise how many Hollywood stars are in WAW, Black Ops & Black Ops II.

Go look it up on Imdb.

Regards Alpha.

I do realize the hollywood talent in video games. Frankly it would be sad if you didn't know Reznov was played by Gary Oldman and Sgt. Roebuck was played by Keither Sutherland from 24.

I honestly like the idea of Rambo, Chuck Norris, Jason's character from The Transporter movies.

I do know that there are loads of big names in CoD - but there will be some sort of budget put aside for how much they will spend on actors, and much of that will be for the Campaign, not as much for zombies. I just don't think we're likely to see Stallone, Norris etc in CoD.

I do know that there are loads of big names in CoD - but there will be some sort of budget put aside for how much they will spend on actors, and much of that will be for the Campaign, not as much for zombies. I just don't think we're likely to see Stallone, Norris etc in CoD.

I doubt it too but the ideas for their characters would just be amazing!

I really would not like to see live-action super stars as zombie characters. Like many of the games coming out today, they are trying to move away from the whole 'unlimited ammo super commando' style of gameplay. Zombies are a threat that is unheard of to the human race. The only chance we have living is survival. When we have kick butt people who have weapons of mass destruction at their disposal it's pretty much like the zombies trying to survive.

I really would not like to see live-action super stars as zombie characters. Like many of the games coming out today, they are trying to move away from the whole 'unlimited ammo super commando' style of gameplay. Zombies are a threat that is unheard of to the human race. The only chance we have living is survival. When we have kick butt people who have weapons of mass destruction at their disposal it's pretty much like the zombies trying to survive.

Having characters like that wouldn't change gameplay, all it would do is add the character. Danny trejo could be considered a action star but yet the game-play in Call of The Dead remained the same.

Just like having a group of Navy Seals (Seal team six perhaps :roll:, for those who don't know. They killed Bin Laden) with only a pistol. They would find any type of weapon and use it to survive. They could have massive weapons but that does not mean that they would start out with those weapons.

I just had another idea, They should have Seal Team Six!!!

Having characters like that wouldn't change gameplay, all it would do is add the character. Danny trejo could be considered a action star but yet the game-play in Call of The Dead remained the same.

Just like having a group of Navy Seals (Seal team six perhaps :roll:, for those who don't know. They killed Bin Laden) with only a pistol. They would find any type of weapon and use it to survive. They could have massive weapons but that does not mean that they would start out with those weapons.

That's not the point I was trying to get across. I was trying to say lets stay away from the famous people and actually have characters we have to get use to in this post-apocalyptic world. I don't really like the idea of seeing Arnold Schwarzenegger shooting up zombies =/

That's not the point I was trying to get across. I was trying to say lets stay away from the famous people and actually have characters we have to get use to in this post-apocalyptic world. I don't really like the idea of seeing Arnold Schwarzenegger shooting up zombies =/

I'm sorry but I do :lol:

Mason - Sam Worthington, Avatar, Terminator 4, Titan films.

Hudson - Ed Harris, Abyss, The rock, National Treasure: Book of Secrets.

Mcnamara - Robert Picardo, Star trek Voyager, Stargate SG-1, The Outer Limits.

Bowman - Ice Cube, Friday, Next Friday, Friday After Next.

Reznov - Gary Oldman, Fifth Element, Leon, Batman Begins & The Dark Knight.

Lot of money here.

How much did WAW & BO make again?

Regards Alpha.

Personally the only action star I would LOVE to be in zombies is Jason Statham. That would just make me jizz. Not to mention hes a complete badass that studies martial arts and does his own stunts. Can you also explain to me what the "unlimited ammo super commando" style of gameplay is in zombies? Because I'm pretty sure that we run out of ammo and always have to wait till theres max ammo or buy a new gun. ;)

Also in regards to walking dead characters It would be so funny to have Rick and Shane in there. Would let my teammate down and not revive him. Then say screw you for trying to steal my wife :twisted: .