So I received a not so nice message via XBL....

So got back from work yesterday - decided to play some FFA,

Jumped into a lobby and theres a dude who's ranked 455 in the world. So im a little worried and a lilttle excited to see how i perform against this guy.

Game 1 ends he finishes 1st (30 -10) i finish 2nd (23 - 18)

Next game starts and he kills me a few times i kill him a few times. There was no bullshit just guys who have quick reactions and a good aim etc.

Next thing i know is im 1st and this guy has left.

Recieve a message from him 2 mins later.

: Your details have been passed on for violating Modern Warfare 3's Code of Conduct. Boosting in Infected violates these terms. Your Account is being Investigated.

So i message back,

Lol - we were playing FFA and you were kicking my ass. wtf!

He replys,

yes but on my 14th u was boosting... your details have been passed on for investigation

And i reply,

Go for it - im no cheat,

He says,

Already done.

Me: Nice.

------------------------------------------------

Just to clarify im no cheater - so im not worried - but what the hell is this guys problem? And what does he mean by 'Yes but on the 14th' Maybe 14th May? And why is he reporting me for boosting in a game mode i wasn't playing. And even if i was playing infected on the 14th how does he remember me?

What do you guys make of this - and have you ever had a simular experience?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go for it - im no cheat,

He says,

Already done.

Me: That's fine, I also reported your mum for having good time with me last night.

LMAO!! I was very tempted to troll the guy - but held back just in case the guy was some kind of legit XBL enforcer or something.

Thats made my day Way. :lol::lol::lol: :lol:

I've never been reported but i always accidently report people when im trying to mute the whole lobby quickly :lol: the only time i report people is when i find boosters in infected, I'l follow them round and then report them when the game ends :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Onesiphorus935, good to see you back and posting.

This would be my reply.

Go for it - im no cheat,

He says,

Already done.

Me: That's fine, I also reported your mum for having good time with me last night.

Sadly enough, this really is the typical response from a sore loser 99.9% of the time. :lol: