Please change this in black ops 2!

I really hope treyarch will patch leaving a zombie behind a window to go to sleep! If you have to sleep to get to a high round its not even hard! If you have to deal with being tired then it is much harder to play. I think its not hard to get to any round if you sleep.

Edit: The reason why I feel this way is because if you are good enough to get that high all it takes is time. If they added a pause option that would make it to easy and not even be co-op anymore. The people who compete for #1 spots on leaderboards would hate if you could pause the game!

Edit again:If they add a pause then some people will love it and it will make some people not even want to play the game anymore. If they dont add it then the people that love the game now will continue loving it, and the people that dont want a pause option will also continue loving it.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see what you're saying, but there are always times when people simply do not have 20+ hours for a high round run. And anyway, you should be able to do it on multiplayer else solo is so much easier due to being able to actually pause the game for as long as you want.

I think there should just be some way to pause. You can do it in solo, so it's only fair to be able to do it in co-op so there's balance.

If it's only the people that spend literally a whole day to get to the really high rounds that can do it, all that shows is that all you need is time. But if everyone could have a go at it and they couldn't pull it off, those who do pull it off get more respect.

Exactly Super. I don't think they should have a pause option when playing with randoms, otherwise whoever's host can basically control the match, pausing it when they need a break or to annoy everone else. In private matches though, this option should definitely be available.

Hey Hoardkillreapeat! Its me jbird! Small world eh didn't know you were on the CoDz forum as well. But yeah I am hoping they patch this too because thats part of the difficulty of a 99 too is being tired and falling asleep and downing. We should do a 99 over the summer bro!

I really hope treyarch will patch leaving a zombie behind a window to go to sleep! If you have to sleep to get to a high round its not even hard! If you have to deal with being tired then it is much harder to play. I think its not hard to get to any round if you sleep.

What do you mean by patch leaving a zombie behind a window? As in they wouldn't be able to break through the barrier or something?

^^^^

No. What he means is that you can leave a zombie behind a window at the end of the round, and then you can sit in a spot where you can rebuild the window without getting hit. You then tape down the rebuild button on your controller and go to sleep, as the zombie won't be able to get in and kill you.

Its not a matter of time, if you have a weekend off of work or school you should be able to play a 20 hour game. If you dont then I dont know what to say, you cant be doing something every day and still even think about playing zombies! Have you ever played after being awake for 24 hours? If you have then you might agree with me because its one thing to play wide awake but playing while falling asleep at the controller is very hard to do. I really hope they dont make an option to pause the game!!!!! That will completely ruin co-op in my and many other players that have been to like the upper 80s or 90s opinion. And no offence superhands but just about all the people who havent been to insanely high rounds on co-op say its just a matter of time to get to any round, and it is in a way but also there is so many ways to not get as far as you want to.

How many times - very few people will be able to have a 20 hour game over the weekend, because they have things to do such as spend time with friends and family, get work done, even this little thing called SLEEP! There should be a pause option in co-op private matches because you can do it in solo and splitscreen. The only way it will ruin it is people like you saying "but that doesn't count as a world record because you cheated by pausing because you had something else to go do. My WR counts because I didn't have anything else in my life to attend to for 20 hours, so I could just keep on playing". How does that seem logical to you, Yeti?

you cant be doing something every day and still even think about playing zombies!

And how does this make any sense? People can go to school or to work every weekday and they can still think about playing zombies. Look at most people on this site - they either go to school or they have a job, and yet they still come on here and post about how they want to play a match that evening.

Pause option should be made available in Private matches, not in public, end of story. It wouldn't hurt anybody, and if you're in a private match it'll most likely be with some group of friends so pausing it once in a while wouldn't be an issue.

Maybe it'd work if EVERYBODY hits the pause button as to act as consensus instead of just allowing the host to control everybody else's experience.

You guys dont even understand! You havent probably ever even been to the 70s or 80s! I have a good example of why sleepers shouldnt be in the game, last night I was playing ascension and I was on 78 and me and my friend had just hit the trap by pap but instead of hoarding the zombies after that we just went straight to the other trap. We died going back through the trap. We wouldnt have ever done something that stupid if we were wide awake but I was strugling to stay awake so I made a bad decision! If I would have gone to sleep then I wouldnt have made that decision to go to that trap like a moron. I would have gotten to 99 with no problem and it wouldnt have even been slightly difficult. And if you say you dont have enough time for zombies then wait until you do. If you dont have time one weekend wait until another weekend when you do. If you hvae to you can even start in the morning on saturday then even the longest possible maps you would be done with before the next night and ytou could go to sleep that night and wake up ready for school or work the next day! But really I will be very annoyed if they add a pause option! that would be so stupid! If your teammate goes down in a bad spot you could just pause it and talk through it until you have a good strategy planned to revive hime. :roll: :facepalm:

Yes but the point is that there can be some truly amazing players that could get to the high rounds but simply never have the time. And about when teamates go down - they could make it so you can only pause when no-one is down. Honestly, I don't see why you can be so strongly against this. I'm sure you've paused at some point when playing solo, so why are people not allowed to pause in co-op?

Selectyeti, you need sleep. It is not healthy to stay up 24+ without sleep playing a video game. You talk about 'sleepers' as if they are inferior... it is really no big deal, kind sir. You yourself said if you could've slept, you wouldn't have died.

To be honest, I don't even know what you're trying to say in your post. You contradicted yourself at least once, maybe twice. :?

This is all I have to say about this, you guys are saying there might be a good player that could get really far if they had the time but honestly how can you not have the time? I went to school and on the weekend actually started on saturday, I got the world record on shi no numa. The guy I was playing with had work the next day and we still made it work. You guys probably only get to the 40s and stuff and think finding a match is fun. If they add a pause option then co-op would be easier than solo. You can get picked up whenever you need to by a teammate and you can pause it? Thats just to easy! imagane if you could pause ascension or moon. There would probably be hundreds of peopl with 99 on ascension. I dont care what you guys think but adding a pause option is a terible idea, thats what makes co-op harder than solo. Also if you dont have the time to play(which anyone should be able to make time for a game at least some time!!!)then just simply dont play for high rounds! The people that are good enough to get there anyways are normally the people that have time to play for a high round

Except you're forgetting the people who are good enough to get really high rounds but don't have the time. I mean honestly, how can you expect everyone to have enough time? At the moment the only people who can get high rounds are people who are good but that also have enough time to do so.

Adding a pause option would not make co-op easier than solo - there are still things to account for such as which strategy you use, who it is that you're playing with, connection etc.

Please give a VALID reason for why they shouldn't add a pause option, and try not to contradict yourself in doing so.

This is all I have to say about this, you guys are saying there might be a good player that could get really far if they had the time but honestly how can you not have the time? I went to school and on the weekend actually started on saturday, I got the world record on shi no numa. The guy I was playing with had work the next day and we still made it work. You guys probably only get to the 40s and stuff and think finding a match is fun. If they add a pause option then co-op would be easier than solo. You can get picked up whenever you need to by a teammate and you can pause it? Thats just to easy! imagane if you could pause ascension or moon. There would probably be hundreds of peopl with 99 on ascension. I dont care what you guys think but adding a pause option is a terible idea, thats what makes co-op harder than solo. Also if you dont have the time to play(which anyone should be able to make time for a game at least some time!!!)then just simply dont play for high rounds! The people that are good enough to get there anyways are normally the people that have time to play for a high round

This is what I got out of your post:

I'm better than everyone here, therefore I am right and you are wrong. Also, since we obviously are not willing to sacrifice our social lives to play a video game, it is inexcusable to not get to 99 on a map that is by far the easiest map in the game just to say you've gotten to 99. Thus, by default, we are all inferior to you.

Or maybe I'm reading into this wrong?

I had no homework this weekend. I went to Prom and spent 2 days with my best friend.

I'm sorry but you can't tell people how to spend their time and how to prioritize their life. Zombies is a great game, but it isn't worth a weekend of free time, sacrificing friends and family. Those are my priorities, and they're probably the same for lots of other people.

I love Zombies but I am not going to spend an entire weekend playing it just so I look cool on a leader-board which is already hacked/glitched. What do you mean finding a match is fun your just one of those guys who wont play with other people but your friends you see on the leader-board because you find yourself superior to others.If that's the case this is just anthor example of what's wrong with the Zombie community today some jerk who thinks he is better than everyone else because of a round on a leader-board.