Most Embarrassing Thing You've Done In Zombies

They say no one is perfect so what have you guys done in zombies that you regret the most or just find plain silly now that you look back at it.

I'll start. In Acension on round 1 i went prone and thought I went down because of the Black and White effect of no power. I was yelling at my team to revive me but they said I wasn't down. Then i pressed A and stood up and said "Oh..."

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are few from many of my blonde moments.

PAP my weapon and forgot to pick it up. The worst part is it was during bon-fire sale and no one took advantage of it.

Telling a friend I rather train by myself as I have done it many times and sounded confident. Within one round go down and caused my team to suicide missions and ended the game.

I still remember having 30 downs in one game, caused all three guys to down and bleed out trying to revive me. The game ended with me accidently killing myself with mustang and sally.

They say no one is perfect so what have you guys done in zombies that you regret the most or just find plain silly now that you look back at it.

I'll start. In Acension on round 1 i went prone and thought I went down because of the Black and White effect of no power. I was yelling at my team to revive me but they said I wasn't down. Then i pressed A and stood up and said "Oh..."

I have actually done that on ascension before. I jumped off the top and layed down when I hit the ground and thought I was down and started raging :lol:

The first few weeks that I had Black Ops were when Ascension had recently come out, so I was playing that online a lot. I recall this dude in one of my games who was trolling me in EVERY way possible; He tried to explain the infamous "Box Trick" to me, he trapped me in corners (with the help of a friend of his, of course), and upon getting the Ray Gun from the box, he told me that the gun was a hack inserted into the game by him, and that he would have access to my account information if I picked it up (How could I have known better! The Ray gun isn't a "normal" gun, so it was reasonable at the time to assume it was a hack).

But yeah, the list goes on and on with that guy. He and his friend ended up carrying us to like the mid-teens. Though I can look back now and see that all of the things he said were complete crap, it was sure believable at the time. Now every time I think about the first week of me having Black Ops, I will always remember how oblivious I was to the basic functions of the game mode. That was defiantly my most embarrassing moment, and I didn't even know it at the time!!