Zombie Behavior

If you haven't notcied Zombies have been "getting smarter" all through out the zombie saga. Nacht Der Untoten WaW Zombies walked at a very slow pace and couldn't attack through the windows. Verruckt Zombies could reach through windows and walk a bit faster. Skip to Kino Der Toten or Der Riese and the Zombies began to sprint at surprising speeds. Then in Ascension they were able to dodge objects. Imagine what will happen in the new black ops to Zombie AI

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, a friend of mine and I were talking about BO zombies and he said that all the dodging and sidestepping, tumbling zombies and all that crap didn't start until after the addition of mule kick to the maps. I wouldn't know as I'm relatively new to zombies and never played until long after the mule kick update.

Funny, a friend of mine and I were talking about BO zombies and he said that all the dodging and sidestepping, tumbling zombies and all that crap didn't start until after the addition of mule kick to the maps. I wouldn't know as I'm relatively new to zombies and never played until long after the mule kick update.

Nah, they were there since Ascension came out.

I like them how they are - anything more and you're starting to turn it into MW3 survival, which for me is stupidly boring after the first 10 rounds.

To each their own, but some people do show quite a bit of skill at survival mode....

And if you think about it, zombies really is the more redundent once you reach a certain round.

Im not ragging on either, but they both have their pros and cons ;)