Black Ops II Zombies..

So.. most of you would of heard rumours about the new zombie mode.

People think that it's going to be 8 players. Would nobody else be annoyed about this?

8 players is WAY to much for COOP zombies, the rounds would drag like a bitch, the maps would have to be amazingly open.

Keep it 4, Treyarch!

They also said 'New game modes..!'

The only game mode that I guess would be remotely good would be instead of rounds, it would by how many minutes you stay alive for.

Campaign

I don't really know how a campaign would go about..

It wouldn't work if you thought about it.

Limited zombies alive at one time.

The maps would be like the actual single player, the spawns of the zombies are going to be weird.

Once again, thinking about it, it wouldn't work.

People haven't realised that CoD developers have kept the same style since 2005 with CoD, I really doubt they'd change the concept of zombies.

Sorry about the rant, but some people..

[brains]

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, from the sources that i been reading it has said that they will be doing a 8 player mode but also will have the 4 player mode. You will be able to choose. But there is no legit confirmation on what i am telling you. We are just going to have to wait... [brains]

The maps would be like the actual single player, the spawns of the zombies are going to be weird.

There already is a limit on how many zombies can spawn on the map at once. The limit is 26, plus 3 for each player in multiplayer (If you have at least 3 people in the game, at 2 player the limit is the same)

There already is a limit on how many zombies can spawn on the map at once. The limit is 26, plus 3 for each player in multiplayer (If you have at least 3 people in the game, at 2 player the limit is the same)

What? No man, its still 24 no matter how many people on the map. Limit is 24 zombies.

Technically it is already a campaign with one mission to next, except the goal is survival, only after der riese did we get all these easter eggs that linked the maps more intricately

Nacht Der Untoten - survive

Verruckt - Uncover what had happened to Peter (perhaps)

Shi No Numa - (Minds blank I'm afraid)

Der Riese - End the Outbreak... unfortunately the overloading teleporter meant the zombies could spread, without a shield to hold them (as referenced in a radio before the gang arrived)

Kino Der Toten - It's own description on solo will be better than what I can say - basically uncover what Maxis truly intended.

Five - Survive

Ascension - Release Gersch

Call of the Dead - Save the orginal characters and secure the Golden Rod

Shangri La - secure the focusing stone

Moon - Try and end the outbreak (again). Richotfen ends up in control, and the 2nd instalment will continue the story.

Ok. so it's not like a normal campaign but it is to an extent chronological. You see my point. Personally it looks interesting, I just hope they maintain or add more classic elements like faster zombies, make the horde faster, make it survival. That way you have to keep moving. I played Moon and although challenging, it's just too science fictiony for me. I love the genre, but it took away the horror aspects. The map was well thought out though.

Yeah but if their is more gamemodes, it most likely means less maps since they'll be focusing on other things.

6 is enough IMO.

Like a post mentioned above, it was fun uncovering the story yourself finding radios and easter eggs. I really don't want to see a one-way system game type just be told the story line. It takes the fun out of finding things.