Woman on Poster is...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Der Riese was so long ago and I don't think the story exactly told of Sophia getting screwed like what happened to Maxis and Sam, IMO, it's either a new Sam, a completely new character, or Anderson (I think). But, with the story so far, it is possible for it to be a version of her that was teleported to the future.

I don't think they would just introduce her character and imply a complicated relationship between her Maxis to just kill her off right after. As they say in movies, you don't show a gun early on without it being fired by the end.

And didn't Maxis mention in one of the radios in Der Riese about possibly transferring her out of there as she was too distracting? I don't think it was ever confirmed she was actually there when the zombies broke free.

Sophia is dead. Maxis explains this in one of the recording on Der Riese. Case closed.

can you point me to the direction of the recording?

I can't specify which radio exactly. Just look up Der Riese radio quotes on youtube and there should be one where he is writing a letter to her. 'If you are still here, please...Help us'.

seeing as how time travel is a main theme in zombies, it really could be anyone in the zombies storyline who is a female. Even if sophia was dead it isnt insane to think the team could have time traveled to a time where she wasnt dead. the zombies story isnt really time definitive, so its hard to ever call a part of the story the past, present, or future, (unless i totally missed something) because nothing happens in the past or future, it happens when the characters were there! when people say it could be samantha in the poster, people start talking about dates and and ages to see if it adds up, but whos to say it has to do with a future time? it can even be a new character, just as BO1 brought in new characters so could BO2. Until we play the game or are told who the woman in the poster is, I think most speculation will lead to IT CAN BE ANYONE! New or established character. From anytime. Only time will tell.

Im excited to find out though

Well you never know if she is ead as a radio on moon says that all alive members were sent to Kustover Posten Posten is German for post Kustover is just a name dosen't mean anything. So maybe that is where Sophia went as to the man talking asbout Sophia being dead and Maxis saying it Maxis has only said that Samanthas mother has died

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I don't think it is Sophia. The woman on this poster is somewhere around 25 years old and Sophia would be incredibly old by now since she worked in Der Riese in the early 1940s. I don't see a plausible way that she could be alive in this day-in-age, let alone the fact that she probably wasn't 25 when she worked there, so she would have to have gotten younger.

I'm pretty sure it is a new character. Although, I would personally love the idea of it being Samantha if it were worked out logically.

For example, we'd have to have in the storyline of the upcoming game that Samantha was able to get her body back, but Richtofen got absorbed into the MPD himself. That way, by the time of the future, she'd be a full-grown woman. I think this is rather intriguing, because she'd be psychologically interesting. She'd be the kind of woman to not take crap from anyone; easily kill Zombies at will. She'd have a dark side due to her childhood, but deep down she'd still be a good person.

Is it possible that because Maxis, Richtofen and Sam all disappeared that Sophia was curious about what happen to them. This could of resulting into her stumbling into the teleporter. Someone (Possibly Shuster from the Moon Radio's) thinks she is stumbling onto the diseet of Richtofen. He then Teleports her to be taken to richtofen on the moon. However,she does not teleport to the moon and teleports to a far distant future were she finds Tank, Nikolai, Sam (In richtofens body) and Dempsey fighting of zombies. Thus creating an alternate timeline.

Is it possible that because Maxis, Richtofen and Sam all disappeared that Sophia was curious about what happen to them. This could of resulting into her stumbling into the teleporter. Someone (Possibly Shuster from the Moon Radio's) thinks she is stumbling onto the diseet of Richtofen. He then Teleports her to be taken to richtofen on the moon. However,she does not teleport to the moon and teleports to a far distant future were she finds Tank, Nikolai, Sam (In richtofens body) and Dempsey fighting of zombies. Thus creating an alternate timeline.

I'm actually surprised no one thought of this before, brains to you for coming up with this [brains]

• Administrators

That theory would make sense, but as I've said before, her age would be off to fit in a time frame of 2025.

That theory would make sense, but as I've said before, her age would be off to fit in a time frame of 2025.

Not if she time traveled. From what he was saying, she would be roughly about the same age as she was during her time at Der Reise.