Black Ops 2 Limited Edition: Zombies

Oh my god, just had an idea. WALLPAPER (for your room) of a map.

My god.

That would be quite the epics.

You wake up and find yourself staring at Nacht Der Untoten? Perfect.

Like nature?

Wake up to crickets in Shi No Numa.

I like that idea although i would prefer a big poster, on it there will be little pictures of all the maps.

Anyway I suppose that if they do release a Zombies edition (which I really hope they do) I would rather have in-game content rather than physical objects.

On the other hand little figures of the characters & a monkey bomb along with a poster would be very appealing.

Although I'm not sure that they would do it (sorry to be a bubble burster) is zombies become that much of a thing where Activision will allow for them to release their own edition of it.

Hopefully :D

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't one of the black ops come with a rc car?

Why not a Monkey toy and....A comic book! Srsly, they made BO on iPod all comic style that I would actually love to see a comic.

(Unless The walking dead fans would say ripoff or something)

As long as I get some zombie goodies with it I dont care much. I just dont want a medal and an RC car. I want some weapons schematics and also map break downs. Sort of like they did in MW3 were it had the note book with all the attack plans, except have it be about zombies. Including all the camping spots, train spots, perk machines, and such.

I have saying they should be giving us zombies on a separate disk. Just imagine all the creative things they could do with that. I know that running the game on multilayer is going to make a difference but I'd rather have a stand alone disk. If they wanted to give us what we wanted they would have to do is give us a stand alone zombies game!!! but I digress, anything zombies would please me just fine :)

Gamestop told me today that they have Black Op's 2 Special Edition preorders starting at $25.00. I'm preordering one Special Edition for XBOX 360 and a regular copy for pc. Unless any of yall want to get the Special Edition for PC. Then I will get one to, let me know what yall decide.

Gamestop told me today that they have Black Op's 2 Special Edition preorders starting at $25.00. I'm preordering one Special Edition for XBOX 360 and a regular copy for pc. Unless any of yall want to get the Special Edition for PC. Then I will get one to, let me know what yall decide.

I'm probably going to get but I am going to wait until they announce what comes with it. I felt cheated with what I got with the MW3. Not very creative on their part.

I'm probably going to get but I am going to wait until they announce what comes with it. I felt cheated with what I got with the MW3. Not very creative on their part.

I just want it for extra Zombies maps like with black op's. If it don't come with anything extra Zombie wise to make it worth my money I'll prob just pick up two regular copies myself. As of now I do have a Special Edition XBOX 360 preordered and a regular copy for PC. I just got back from going to gamestop and he said as of now theres a elite version and regular but the Special Edition will be revealed soon. You can preorder now though.

Depends on how much it is overall and everything I'm going to get with it. I'm not getting a $250.00 special edition if it only comes with a quadrotor and one DLC item :x

Quadrotor would be okay but I would rather have zombie paraphernalia!!!

Think of all the thongs they could do!

Lol sorry had to quote. Anyway in regards to having 1 disc put both the zombies and MP on and 1 for campaign that is a great idea. And i believe someone said something about a huge zombie map poster? Would be epic, I would put it on my ceiling so every day I wake up and go "HOLY SH*T!!" then "oh wait just the poster. FFS why did i even get that. :facepalm: "