Black Ops 2 Limited Edition: Zombies

I usually get the Limited or prestige editions of the games for the cool collectibles.

Do you think Treyarch would do a Limited Edition box set zombie themed.

What would you want from it? Little action Figures of the 4. Or maybe wonder weapons.

Thoughts and hopes

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually get the Limited or prestige editions of the games for the cool collectibles.

What would you want from it? Little action Figures of the 4. Or maybe wonder weapons.

Thoughts and hopes

I want full storyline art book with details.

Thoughts and hopes

I would want something similar, concept weapons and enemies would be cool too. Sort of like a directors cut

In Black Ops we got the 4 dlc maps from WaW. Could it be the BO maps?

If they did that I would like to believe it would be free for all versions of the game. I personally wouldn't like to pay extra for DLC I could easily play on another game.

That doesnt make logical sense. If this is true, then why did we pay extra for the WaW maps?

Plus, they might have to rework them for a new type of engine or something... you never know.

Plus, runnung on the multiplayer engine means they would have ot be reintagrated into the game.

If you pay for them you are not really paying for the maps, you are paying for the labor and the oppurtunity. ;)

If they did that I would like to believe it would be free for all versions of the game. I personally wouldn't like to pay extra for DLC I could easily play on another game.

That doesnt make logical sense. If this is true, then why did we pay extra for the WaW maps?

Plus, they might have to rework them for a new type of engine or something... you never know.

Plus, runnung on the multiplayer engine means they would have ot be reintagrated into the game.

If you pay for them you are not really paying for the maps, you are paying for the labor and the oppurtunity. ;)

I understand that. It makes sense now. Maybe add more weapons to the box then? Like they added BO weapons to WaW maps?

In WaW we all had to pay for those map packs. Then in BO, if you didn't buy the Special Edition of the game you would then have to pay for those old maps AGAIN. If they come out with Black Ops II and expect you to pay for all those maps again I will blow Treyarch up. If there's a Black Ops Limited Edition it better include ALL of the previous maps from Verruckt (WaW) all the way to Moon (BO) and I expect them all to be remastered and revamped just like they did with verruckt, Nacht, Shi no Numa and Der Riese.

Thoughts and hopes

I would personally want the story line and art book also. Maps from past games should carry over i have always said that when it comes to map packs, i don't mind paying for new maps but ones i have already bought are already paid for so give me them lol.

I understand that. It makes sense now. Maybe add more weapons to the box then? Like they added BO weapons to WaW maps?

I would like this, but i would also like if they kept some of the weapons from BO, or added some of the WaW guns again.

I would love to have the flamethrower back. :D

PPsH anyone? I also would like them to add a weapon pack for multiplayer. Something call of duty has never done before.

I would like this, but i would also like if they kept some of the weapons from BO, or added some of the WaW guns again.

I would love to have the flamethrower back. :D

PPsH anyone? I also would like them to add a weapon pack for multiplayer. Something call of duty has never done before.

Add a weapon pack as DLC? That would be weird because maybe then in trying to find a match you would only be able to play with others who have the weapon pack, so it would limit your options more. Where you have certain maps as DLC and you can find matches on it, if people don't have the weapon pack AND the map pack you won't be able to play with them. Imagine hitting the box and pulling an invisible gun from it because someone else doesnt see the gun (they dont have the weapon pack). If something like that would happen it would have to be a universal update. Makes more sense.

Oh but then it would be a similar situation. Might actually irritate people even more in multiplayer and the matchmaking would also be the same. In multiplayer though there is the fear that they would release stronger guns for people who buy DLC and then we have this whole "people pay to win" scenario. It's just better left out. I play a lot of online F2P MMOs like RPG games and so forth. I've seen what releasing new weapons for the players who pay money do to the game and its just not healthy. Creates a rift between them and especially in PvP situations where it goes "Wow I can't win because he bought XYZ weapon from cash shop and its OP. 1 hit does 9001 damage." It would be a whole mess i think should be left out from CoD series.

Remember not everyone buys DLC.

I was thinking it would be really neat if they had a "Zombies Hardened Edition" for the hardcore zombie fans that was basically just the Hardened edition of the game, but came with the medal case with the zombie for the "Rezurrection" cover on it, as well as a booklet full of the zombies concept art and a set of all the perk-a-cola stickers inside.

I like the idea of getting concept art, i think they should definitely include the BO+WaW zombie maps.

I was thinking it would be really neat if they had a "Zombies Hardened Edition" for the hardcore zombie fans that was basically just the Hardened edition of the game, but came with the medal case with the zombie for the "Rezurrection" cover on it, as well as a booklet full of the zombies concept art and a set of all the perk-a-cola stickers inside.
I like this idea :)

If they did make a Hardened edition specifically for zombies, i think they would have to include the old zombie maps in a normal Hardened edition for the players that like both MP+Zombies. I'm not expecting much 'physical' from the Hardened though, suppose the better things you get the higher the price!

And if the price went to high then it might aswell just be a prestige edition..