Hello :D

Hi guys my name is daisyyy :) i have a sister in here, you guys might know her she's the awesome gabbehhh (; lol yeah :) she's always here having fun, so i didn't want to miss out :o i hope i get to become friends with most of the people here ^-^ i'm super duper friendly so talk to me :D well i guess i'll see you guys around :} nice meeting you all :)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys my name is daisyyy :) i have a sister in here, you guys might know her she's the awesome gabbehhh (; lol yeah :) she's always here having fun, so i didn't want to miss out :o i hope i get to become friends with most of the people here ^-^ i'm super duper friendly so talk to me :D well i guess i'll see you guys around :} nice meeting you all :)

Hi!

Welcome to the site :)

I have a shirt that says

"This shirt is now 20 percent cooler" by the way :lol:

So, if you have any questions just ask. Gabbehhh is an awesome user, and I'm sure you will be as well. :D

Hi!

Welcome to the site :)

I have a shirt that says

"This shirt is now 20 percent cooler" by the way :lol:

So, if you have any questions just ask. Gabbehhh is an awesome user, and I'm sure you will be as well. :D

and yeah i have a shirt thats says "i do all my own stunts" :P

lol (x & thanks hopefully i become as awesomeas my sister :3

Welcome. Never seen anyone get 15 replies from an intro, you must be special.

Anyway have fun, and be sure to check out "you as a person" to learn about other members or post something about you.

ahah :) i am no special person, i just have more replies because i answer c: but thanks, and i sure will check it out, i love exploring the forums (: thanks for the help btw, it's really friendly of you guys :3