Riddle Me This- CoDz Edition

Ehjookayted

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice one. My next hint was going to be "and I'm wired to blow." So many puns. Also don't you look snazzy! Are those new shoes? No, maybe it's your hair. Did you get a haircut? Hmm. Something looks different abou you. :mrgreen:

Riddle

BriggzyJ97 - 34

vDeltaGamingv - 28

Electric Jesus - 18

Wooodd - 14

Experience This - 10

ETEI2NAL407 - 6

BoomByeYeah88 - 4

nayrc - 4

[*:62q37yeh]The person who gets the riddle correct is the next riddler[*:62q37yeh]If no one guesses right after the 4th clue 10 points go to the riddler.[*:62q37yeh]The riddler must wait two guesses or 6 hours before adding another clue[*:62q37yeh]If the riddler doesn't post the next clue in 1 week then anyone can take over[*:62q37yeh]NO riddles based on any upcoming maps to avoid spoilers.
Clues Points
1 10
2 6
3 4
4 2

• Administrators

Well you know, got a face lift. ;)

Riddle

You may think you need a bathing suit, but you're in for a shock...

When ameliorated I increase in volume

I'm from one country, but named for another

Buy me a drink and I'll become your best friend

BriggzyJ97 - 34

vDeltaGamingv - 28

Electric Jesus - 18

Wooodd - 14

Experience This - 10

ETEI2NAL407 - 6

BoomByeYeah88 - 4

nayrc - 4

[*:248tfyly]The person who gets the riddle correct is the next riddler[*:248tfyly]If no one guesses right after the 4th clue 10 points go to the riddler.[*:248tfyly]The riddler must wait two guesses or 6 hours before adding another clue[*:248tfyly]If the riddler doesn't post the next clue in 1 week then anyone can take over[*:248tfyly]NO riddles based on any upcoming maps to avoid spoilers.
Clues Points
1 10
2 6
3 4
4 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived