Riddle Me This- CoDz Edition

Ehjookayted

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, so unique, in large quantities (in DOA), where it all began, not a whole, abstract and concrete, first appeared in WaW...

Hmmm... Could we be talking about the Teleports? They are unique, they appear often in DOA, the teleports are located where it all began (Der Riese), first appeared in WaW... Not sure about the other two but it could probably fit in some way... Right, that's my answer.

Teleports.

-Jolteon

Right, so unique, in large quantities (in DOA), where it all began, not a whole, abstract and concrete, first appeared in WaW...

Hmmm... Could we be talking about the Teleports? They are unique, they appear often in DOA, the teleports are located where it all began (Der Riese), first appeared in WaW... Not sure about the other two but it could probably fit in some way... Right, that's my answer.

Teleports.

-Jolteon

Is that the same as mine? :)

Teleports.

-Jolteon

Is that the same as mine? :)

CRAP! Didn't see that :lol:

I need a new answer now... I'm lost so I'm just going to go with the moon.

-Jolteon

Archived