Riddle Me This- CoDz Edition

Ehjookayted

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Denizen.

[x] nay say I.

Clue 2: The Beatles said "you got to be good looking 'cause he's so hard to see", while I am no person, this still applies to me.

(I am new to this thread, so if I do repeats, sorry. It is what it is...not saying this has been done, because I don't know!) :)

Power switch? No it can't be....

Uh... Perk a colas?

Clutching at straw here :shock:

Something that has Carried on from Verruckt until tranzit.... Hmmm

Musical easter eggs in general?

Somewhere in your conglomerate of thoughts you were quite warm, not correct, but one straw was the short one...

I already gave a clue, I didn't want the Sunday clue to be too easy since traffic is light, I want to be fair to any nonposting lurkers who may be curious...

Very close...very tantalizingly close...if it had teeth it may have bitten you.

(Edit: even NDU has a music easter egg).

Gathered clues on one page:

My brothers aplenty on the ground, yet i'm the only one of importance where I'm found.

The Beatles said "got to be good looking 'cause he's so hard to see", while I am no person, this still applies to me.

From Deutch Insane to Tranzit I've been, but not every place and not every when.

(Edit: i'll give a hint: think of what Tranzit has added to zombies, clue 1 applies toTranzit, clue 2 mostly applies to Tranzit).

Archived