Old Easter Eggs could be New easter eggs?

I am subscribed to a youtuber named MrRoflWaffles, which im sure many of you know. He has recently discovered/dechiphered morse code in the mission "Eviction" in Call of Duty: World at War due to a tweet from Kevin Sherwood who is a Treyarch Employee. I am not so concerned with message that was discovered as i am with the fact that there are easter eggs still to be found in world at war!!!!!!!!! This leads me to believe that we have to crack down on world at war and black ops to see if we can find anything else. My hope is to discover something more in zombies, but i cant do this alone so I need your help. I know some of you are wore out with searching, and i was too but MrRoflWaffles find gave me new hope and there is not much we can really do but play the old maps until black ops 2 comes out. So tell me what you think...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic