1000 Ways to Die- CoDz Style

Feeling like a good son today, I thought about the value of my mother's life to me and recalled the scare she had back in February. Then, I thought about the value of life in zombies, which is clearly just virtual.

This leads me to ask- what are the most creative ways to kill yourself and your team in zombies? I think to kill oneself and one's team creatively, you have to have some great map knowledge and weapon knowledge.

So tell me, what are your most creative ways to kill yourself after a 100 round, no down game? *cough cough, Superhands*

Or, if you're just feeling like a trouble maker, how do you kill your entire team?

Make sure to include map specific details and guns as well! :D

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told someone on moon that if they stood on the edge of the cliff they would not get any zombies to go after them and he stood there for a minute, then I sprinted into him and he fell off and started raging. After that I told him he did it wrong and I did it a second time!!! The third time he moved out of the way and made me fall :lol:

I have a PHD at getting my team killed. Many many great have played with me and under achieved.

What I have been known to f*ck up is camping in Five. Guarding a window in mid rounds I take off using the teleporter. Two guys guarding the door expect me to hold the window but surprised when they are zombie sandwiched. I don't do it on purpose I just stink.

On Moon, outside the spawn where the cliff is, tell someone that theres an easter egg below the cliff, time it perfectly so the astronaut is near by, kill the astronaut and blow the guy off the cliff.

Damn, you took mine! :P

I also like to have someone shoot me with the crossbow and before it explodes ill run into a horde.

George can be entertaining to use

When on SNN, I'll lead my team towards Fishing Hut, but turn on the Flogger before they come through, which normally annoys them.

On Five, use the lift before team mates get in, so they're trapped against the doors with zombies swarming in.

Some of my friends have an obsession about picking up thrown grenades, even without PHD. So, cook a grenade or three and let the raging begin...

• 2 weeks later...