Microsoft contract clear up.

There's been rumors that the contract for XBOX DLC will end for BOII because at the end of the trailer theres no 'Exclusively to xbox' or something. Well on the MW3 and BO first trailer there was no xbox thing either... Sorry if someones already posted this.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's been rumors that the contract for XBOX DLC will end for BOII because at the end of the trailer theres no 'Exclusively to xbox' or something. Well on the MW3 and BO first trailer there was no xbox thing either... Sorry if someones already posted this.

I have ps3 and i already know it's not cleared up. When i bought elite for black ops 2, the man said that xbox's elite would still get 1 month early. I only bought the elite for my love of zombies (didnt buy it for mw3)

Actually, it should be no exclusives unless activison extends the contract.

It was for 3 cod games (3 year contract), which where MW2, Black ops 1, and mw3.

Since the contract will run out at the end of this year, BOII will not be invloved and dlc will be delivered at the same time, and maybe, just maybe, the pc will get the dlc free again (*nostalgia*)

I'm pretty sure that Microsoft will be more than willing to pony up the money for renewing the contract, or making another one. It's really a choice of whether or not Activision wants to please their fans more. Which I will say is actually looking good because of the whole Rezurrection being free to people with Hardened and Prestige editions, and how they're going to give 2 maps away for mw3 (now I know those aren't/weren't much, but it's certainly a step forward).

i personally hope that maps for zombies not come exclusively for elites because i really dont wanna pay 60 bucks to get a game early. I really love zombies but i get tight on money so i really do not want to have to pay so much for a month ahead. I know some of u say, that doesn't matter but me and my friends love playing to gether ands its no fun when someone else gets it ahead of time. this is just my thoughts though