The Reason Why Zombies Attack Us

Anyone ever wonder how our four heroes got in this mix up in the first place? Ever wonder why thousands of undead Nazis pounded against wooden boards just to bitch slap us into oblivion? Well my understanding is that the reason for all of that is because Samantha was trying to kill Rictofen, not necessarily Nikolai, Dempsey and Takeo. Perhaps that is why she added the Mystery Box and drops. Because she felt sorry for the other three, but knew her revenge for Rictofen was to deep. He needed to die.

One of the quotes that I actually found scrapped from Kino read:

"I wonder why I keep hearing a little kids laughter every time that box leaves...I think someones playing a game here. Oh yeah!?! And those fleshbags didn't give a damn about me until dick-tofen showed up..."~Dempsey

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arh, but who was controlling the test subject before Sam entered the Pyramid?

There is a period where Sam is not in control of Zombies. So who was fully in charge back then...?

There is only one answer I can see & it lies in Samantha's quotes on Moon. ;)

Regards Alpha.

There is a period where Sam is not in control of Zombies. So who was fully in charge back then...?

Regards Alpha.

I did notice this quote: "Don't do it! Mommy!"

Do you reckon that it was Sam's mum in pyramid first to test and then they put Sam in because she is a child and the machine need a childs imagination? So mayb the story will continue from the point that edward cant control the zombies as he's an adult? hmm

Regards Alpha.

Do you reckon that it was Sam's mum in pyramid first to test and then they put Sam in because she is a child and the machine need a childs imagination? So mayb the story will continue from the point that edward cant control the zombies as he's an adult? hmm

He was controlling them on Moon.

Regards Alpha.

yes for half a map, hardly Sam's record is it

Before anyone got into the MPD, perhaps their hunger for flesh was controlling them? In the Der Riese radios, we hear a zombie not following commands and begins to run towards Richtofen, perhaps they were plain old zombies before Samantha got into the MPD.

So are rhe zombies hard wired to kill 935, ironic considering they were supposed to be their instruments?

What if, like in the Der Riese readio, the 115 distorts them so much, memory wise, that they

Cannot remember identity. Loss of memory.

Reduced feelings or no pain.

They go back to the basic human traits or less, eating to survive, and what food happens to be in front of them? Maxis.

The thing about eating human flesh is that they never once eat us. They slap us into oblivion and then leave us to bleed out. Maybe they have the RAGE virus like from 28 Weeks Later?

I think that's more for gameplay purposes only. In the cut scene for Cotd, they weren't really trying to slap the celebrities as it certainly looked like they were trying to take a bite out of them.

And does anyone find it weird that they specifically went for George Romero like that? I'm sure the zombies only attacked them in the first place because of the original crew's presence there, but it's all so very weird.

The thing about eating human flesh is that they never once eat us. They slap us into oblivion and then leave us to bleed out. Maybe they have the RAGE virus like from 28 Weeks Later?

I think that's more for gameplay purposes only. In the cut scene for Cotd, they weren't really trying to slap the celebrities as it certainly looked like they were trying to take a bite out of them.

And does anyone find it weird that they specifically went for George Romero like that? I'm sure the zombies only attacked them in the first place because of the original crew's presence there, but it's all so very weird.

My theory is because George Romero found 115 and so in order to eradicate all 935 ties, Samantha had Romero removed from the picture and took away all the 115 in that area.

My theory is because George Romero found 115 and so in order to eradicate all 935 ties, Samantha had Romero removed from the picture and took away all the 115 in that area.

I didn't think of that, makes sense to me.

Maxis and Samantha were both teleported out of Der Riese by Richtofen, when they were teleported the teleportation machines werent fully 100% operational (as was evident from other radio transmissions) and it is believed they were both killed, but Samantha somehow was sent to Aether which is where she now resides. I want to know how she got into that pyramid. Is that really her body or just her soul/spirit somehow fabricated out of Aether by the use of the same technology that Richtofen uses to swtich bodies with Samantha?

Where do all the zombies come from? Element 115 originated from a meteor that crashed into earth, its was known as the Tungusten (totally spelled wrong) event. Samples were semt back to Der Riese for further analysis. In its regular state radiation emitted from the meteor and from the elements core. They figured out how to put it into a liquid form amd began running tests on people. They discovered that the element was capable of reanimating dead cells which thus created the zombies.

Ever wonder why when you kill one zombie 20 more appear the next round? Once the carriee body is killed (again) the radiation continues to emit from the body and soaks itself into the ground and infects other dead body amd brings them back to life.

More topic related, however, now that Samantha is no longer in control of her own body and no longer possesses any power she will continue to do all she can to kill Richtofen. Since she never wanted to harm the group this explains how the story will continue. The entire group is now fully aware of everything and now they all have a common enemy/goal. Samantha wants to rest in peace, and the other three want to save the world from Richtofen. If they can put Samantha back in power, once Richtofen is gone forever along with the rest of group 935, she will stop her attacks on the earth.

Regards Alpha.

Wait, you mean.....the mysterious "Teddy" she keeps refering to?

Regards Alpha.

I think I can elaborate. If you listen to the radios on moon, you find out that there was no one in the pyramid before Sam. They had recently discovered how to power the device (by using souls) and were trying to decide if they should put someone in there. Then, Samantha teleported to Griffin Station, and in her fear, blundered into the machine, becoming trapped inside.

Sometime later, Maxis arrived at the base, going to Samantha to calm her down. Samantha was calmed, but then, Maxis asked her to promise him something....."Kill them all....please."

At that point, Maxis was shot, and Samantha's rage was terrible to behold. The zombies desended, and thus began the story we know today, as Nazi Zombies.

Up until Sam became trapped, the zombies were aimless, no master.

And, as to the matter of Sam's mother, she probably died about the time Samantha was 5 or 6. (My evidense for this is found on the final radio on moon.) The quote, as mentioned above, is merely the common, age old cry of a child wanting her Mommy. Nothing more.

Hope this clears things up!

Maybe, the zombies could somehow sense that they alone couldn't get to the Original Crew on their own, so they took the most advanced mind in the area, (George) and somehow turned him into a zombie. But, he went after the celebs, for reasons unknown, maybe because they were in the way, instead of the Original Crew.

Think about it!

Maybe, the zombies could somehow sense that they alone couldn't get to the Original Crew on their own, so they took the most advanced mind in the area, (George) and somehow turned him into a zombie. But, he went after the celebs, for reasons unknown, maybe because they were in the way, instead of the Original Crew.

Think about it!

i believe that samantha did kill george because she mistook him as a member of group 935 when he found the 115, but since the actors were helping the crew continue the story, she knew she would have to try and stop them.

The reason she had the zombies attacking the movie crew is because they were unknowingly helping Rictofen get the Vril Generator (golden rod). The reason why there were zombies in Shangri-La is because Samantha didn't want them to get the Focusing Stone. Rictofen was in Siberia and in Shangri-La thanks to the MDT transporting him to a bunch of random places (moon radios).

The reason she had the zombies attacking the movie crew is because they were unknowingly helping Rictofen get the Vril Generator

At first I thought this was true but clearly from the start of the game the zombies attack you and you don't help Richtofen get it until later on. Of course this could just be for gameplay purposes.