Hitmarkers and Gun Balance

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hit Detection is a bad player's excuse for them being inaccurate. And the gun balance in Black Ops was pretty good. Just that the majority of the weapons were a bit crap. I don't think they should've nerfed the FAMAS, instead they should've buffed the other guns. Especially the shotguns. I pined after a Staekout with Extended Mags.

Shotguns should've been buffed, I hated using them in BO. But other than that, I really found no problem with weapon balance. I used an Enfield and had no trouble against FAMAS users, really, none at all. Never really saw a problem with second chance or ghost either, I found that there was a way to counter everything.

And tbh, I never really had a problem with campers either. Sure I came across one or two of them here and there, but not every match like people cried bloody murder over. I'm not exactly a pro player or anything, but I never understand all of that complaining because I had my good matches and I had my bad matches, so what if I got shot in the back? I just find a way to beat the guy's strategy, simple as that.

• 2 weeks later...

Now this I'll agree with. It's especially irritating when you're doing well and then you start shooting at someone and land 5-7 shots on them and they're still not dead. I remember once using the MP7 on seatown and actually got screwed by hitmarkers twice that match. Shooting some guy and landing about 7 shots to his upper body just for him to turn and me and hit a throwing knife? Most ridiculous killcam ever. When it had just came out (MW3) it never happened, but I guess as the time progresses it starts to have a bit more lagg on the srvers maybe.