Maxis Unused Moon Quote Points to Story Continuing in BO2

Just got done listening to the Moon quotes, and happened upon quotes from Maxis on the computer in Griffin Station. It doesn't look like CJ uploaded these quotes. At the end of the video, there is one quote that is unused from the Big Bang Theory achievement, which occurs after Earth has been hit by the bombs. To quote Maxis:

"Well , that was a much larger explosion than I anticipated. I have done all I can. I simply hope those calculations were correct."

iDl1IScEYgU

Maxis' intentions were never to completely blow up the Earth, but to target precise coordinates that will stop the zombie outbreak, but not wipe out man completely. As Maxis said, his plan was to "limit the damage that Richtofen will inevitably cause", not to blow it up completely.

To continue the story, the calculations Maxis made were just a bit off, and some of the zombies survived the blast. With the world in shambles, the infection grows back just as quickly as it broke out, and Richtofen once again has his army of the undead to rule.

It's the gang's job to stop Richtofen, once again. Samantha (in Ed's body) works with the gang to get her body back, and take her revenge on Richtofen for what he's done. Takeo, with his complete memory back, voews to take revenge on all remaining members of 935, hinting that Group 935, or it's members at the least, are still active.

Takeo: I promise to destroy every last remnant of Group 935! I will destroy them all!"

Samantha: "But I want my body back! And I will destroy that evil Richtofen for taking daddy away!"

So we've got two possibilities for how they can stop Richtofen's reign. 1.) They travel back in time to stop Richtofen. 2.) They travel to a partly destroyed Earth, and stop Richtofen. I know what you're thinking, how in the heck would they get back to Earth, if Richtofen, the only one that knew how to time travel is in the pyramid and unwilling to help them? There's a few possibilties

1. They return to Earth through Area 51. To a partly destroyed Earth. It's that simple. If the Earth has been "destroyed" by the bombs, why does Area 51 exist? Well because Maxis' calculations were off, and Area 51 was not fully destroyed. The teleporter still works. The zombies still existant in Area 51 after the Big Bang Theory is completed is the very proof that the blast did not fully destroy the Earth, and that the infection continued. The blast partly destoys Eart's Atmosphere, making the stars much more visible when you return there.

2. Maxis, still in the computer at Griffin Station, helps them return to Earth by some means in the past or present time to stop Richtofen. Remember, Maxis is still in the computer at Griffin Station. He would be able to help the crew return to the past by modifying the teleporter at Griffin Station.

It's hard to say what they'll do if they do go back in time to stop Richtofen, but I'm sure Treyarch could make it work.

However, I'm leaning more towards this. If they return to Earth in present or future times, when they arrive, the Earth is in shambles from the blast. This image could be a possible hint of what to expect. Note: if this is Samantha Maxis, that leaves about a 13 year gap from the events of Moon (assuming her body in Moon is around age 8 or 9). Also note that the second image has never been confirmed by a reliable source, and may just be a well done photoshop. It does fit this scenario quite nicely though:

The '1221' on her hat, well it represents, as some of you may have guessed, December 21, 2012. This is the date of the of the apocolypse. And that apocolypse was Maxis bombing the Earth. The Mayan's refer to it as the end of the 52 year calender cycle, and predicted not exactly that the world would end, but that a new cycle would begin. The new cycle begins with Richtofen's ruling of the undead army. Treyarch has hinted at this conclusion since Call of the Dead. You may recall this poster:

This is the 52 year calender cycle of the Mayans. "52 anos" = "52 years"

Treyarch stated that zombies would be irrelvant to the campaign storyline and that they'd let the zombie team go in whatever direction they wanted. This may have been a reference to the world being destroyed in the world of zombies, but not in the campaign world.

Where exactly the story goes when they return is still unclear, but the story will continue. As Treyarch said themselves, Moon was a season finale, a climax of the story. And we are yet to reach our series finale, OUR FINAL CONCLUSION.

Shooter

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the first map will get Sam's body back, the next 2 maps will end the story, and then new characters will come. I'm pretty sure in an interview someone posted on here talking about zombies mark said new characters to be excepted, and unless they fit in with the current storyline, the old one is ending relatively soon.

Well played sir, well played. I haven't heard that unused Maxis quote, very interesting. One thing still puzzles me though. Why was their a extra quote by Richtofen for the hell hounds? "Fetch me their souls!" =D

0:05 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cecvlJZtha8

Makes me think that either the story will continue with Richtofen being the announcer, or they recorded the quotes, then changed their mind about dogs being on the moon. (Which, is logical.)

Well played sir, well played. I haven't heard that unused Maxis quote, very interesting. One thing still puzzles me though. Why was their a extra quote by Richtofen for the hell hounds? "Fetch me their souls!" =D

0:05 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cecvlJZtha8

Makes me think that either the story will continue with Richtofen being the announcer, or they recorded the quotes, then changed their mind about dogs being on the moon. (Which, is logical.)

Thanks man. It was my first time hearing it as well last night.

I believe Hellhounds were originally planned for Griffin Station, but they decided to cut the idea to just having dogs in the beginning at NML. Richtofen actually has a few unused quotes like this.

I'm doing an analysis of his Moon quotes at the moment that should be out in a couple hours that talks about this.

MrDalekJD stole your post in a video.

Such is the way of the world unfortunately.

CoDz is on the forefront of discovery, and people will continue to stalk the site and claim our ideas as their own as time progresses. If some Youtuber is claiming an idea or theory, 9 times out of 10, it can somehow be related to a thread right here on CoDz.

ZombiNation looking at your signature pretty much proves it to me that, that woman is def Sam her face looks like her soo much is unbelivable

I think it's hard to say definately that it would be her, as she would have age around 10 years in this picture. But I'd imagine that's what she'd look like around her 20's.

There's a couple contradictions in there, given if they are accurate; If current theory of the woman on the poster being Samantha is true, and the belief of it being at least 12 years or so from the events of Moon, then how would it directly take place after Moon/Nuclear Explosion? The only closest theory that I can see that would make since, that still is pushing it a bit, is that Samantha merges with a female body, and disposes of Richtofen's body (assuming the skull belongs to him).

There's a couple contradictions in there, given if they are accurate; If current theory of the woman on the poster being Samantha is true, and the belief of it being at least 12 years or so from the events of Moon, then how would it directly take place after Moon/Nuclear Explosion? The only closest theory that I can see that would make since, that still is pushing it a bit, is that Samantha merges with a female body, and disposes of Richtofen's body (assuming the skull belongs to him).

I noted that on the thread. It does seem to leave a big question of course of what happens in that 12 or so year period (assuming the girl on the poster is Sam at the age of 21).

It leads to even bigger questions of how they inevitably end up getting her body out of the pyramid. We know how to switch the souls of the bodies, but not the bodies itself. It begins to add questions about the Vril Yyramid. Is there anyway to get her body out? Will any body be accepted into the pyramid? Does her body age while in the pyramid?

The image certainly just leads to more questions than answers if it truly is Samantha.

Indeed. Just the fact that Samantha basically confirms that she plans to get her own body back definitely makes said theories plausible. But how is something I'm certainly curious about. Because ultimately, if she really does get her own body back, I highly doubt they would basically make it so you can walk around as an 8-9 year old, running around with a shotgun, so she would have to be much older.

Great thread.

But I myself don't believe that the woman is Samantha, usually these posters don't have in game characters at all.

For example all World at War DLC posters. Then there was the Rezurrection poster with the Nazi zombie, every one said its definitely Richtofen. It wasn't.

Also Samantha's body hasn't aged. To age the body has to leave the machine. And if the poster is Samantha she has been fighting the zombies as a child many years as seeing so many years later there still would be zombies.

Indeed. Just the fact that Samantha basically confirms that she plans to get her own body back definitely makes said theories plausible. But how is something I'm certainly curious about. Because ultimately, if she really does get her own body back, I highly doubt they would basically make it so you can walk around as an 8-9 year old, running around with a shotgun, so she would have to be much older.

Maybe the Events were seeing aren't in chronological order. Possible all the Zombie maps were playing don't flow as they seem. 1. Richtofen has the space suit costume on two maps (Ascension and Moon) also I don't quite get how the gang ends up coming from an abandoned Theatre to a Russian Rocket Facility. 2. In the Moon easter egg Richtofen states that Maxis is in the Mechanism which is a reference to the kassmir Mechanism. Heres something that I think will prove the nuclear aftermath theory. Outside the map Ascension there are several storage tanks. On them is written "ЗАРАЖЕНО" and "КОНТРОЛЬНО-ДОЗИМЕТРИЧНИЙ ПУНКТ 'ДИТЯТКИ' ." In Ukrainian, this translates to "Infected" and "Control-Dosimetry .(A 'Control Dosimeter' is a device used to measure background radiation in a given area.)

Also if you do the Big Bang Theory Easter Egg at Area 51 you can see the destroyed Earth floating behind it. Therefore Area 51 couldn't be any sort of transportation back to Earth as it isn't there and its overrun with Zombies. This could mean though that since Maxis's calculations were incorrect instead of destroying the places on earth (in my opinion the old maps we played on ex Kino Five Der Riese and Area 51) he could have accidentally blown it out of Earth's atmosphere.

Also if you do the Big Bang Theory Easter Egg at Area 51 you can see the destroyed Earth floating behind it. Therefore Area 51 couldn't be any sort of transportation back to Earth as it isn't there and its overrun with Zombies. This could mean though that since Maxis's calculations were incorrect instead of destroying the places on earth (in my opinion the old maps we played on ex Kino Five Der Riese and Area 51) he could have accidentally blown it out of Earth's atmosphere.

Moon Noclip (2nd Earth Debunked) ;)

This basically explains why the second earth is there. Treyarch cut corners as to save space. Unfortunately, they didn't place the Hangar 18 building well enough to hide it.

As far as MrDalekJD stealing this I'm assuming since he was saying that he found it on CODZ and was saying another person had gathered the information, that he was claiming it as his own. Duh. Anyways onto the 2nd Earth I would like to believe that Area 51 was blown from the Earth and is now a floating Island. Still wouldn't make sense though how we can have our helmets off if it is separated from the Earths atmosphere... :|