The "Wunder-ful" Wunder-Weapon Discussion!

Argathan Idol: New tactical grenade, upon being thrown makes a rip in the fabric of the world, which sucks zombies in very slowly, let me explain, like...if you ever played final fantasy the boss animation where they turn to dust slowly? think that. It dosent physically move them just little pieces of their being, until they die. If enough zombies are killed with one, it remains on the ground glowing and can be picked up as the...

Orgone Drum: Pressing LB will pull them out, at which point you have many choices of buttons to press
LB again: throw it again to make a martyroshka doll-like effect+sucks them in with each explosion.

Y- Put it away
B- Transform it into a random power up
X- The doll disintegrates and enters your gun, becoming 2-10 clips of ammo depending on the gun. (usually around 150 bullets)
A- Shake it and it will burst in your hand, sending you to the other dimension. (my map exclusive idea, for later) 

You get 3 to start and per max ammo. 

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh it's been so long since this thread got a good idea, and you didn't disappoint. I've always loved the idea of a weapon with multiple ways of using it. It adds to the feeling of freedom and customizability in the game.

This thread used to be my slave. It was helpless to my powers.

I feel inspired. I'm going to make a comeback in this thread.

I've just started writing new wonder weapon ideas, and I only now realized how many I have.

In order to help pass the time this off-season, I'll Try to post a new idea every day.

here's one of the several ones I wrote up in the past 2 hours.

The VoltThrower

It looks like a super fancy black flamethrower with glowing lines on it in a circuit pattern. It has 1000 ammo per magazine and 6 reserve magazines. It functions along the lines of the black ops 1 flamethrower attachment in multiplayer, draining ammo with continuous firing, but losing ammo more slowly.

When holding down the trigger, a massive blast of electricity shoots out continuously like a flamethrower with lightning. When the magazine runs out you eject two large batteries from the back and insert new ones (like reloading a double barrel shotgun or Blundergat).

It would be able to kill zombies on round 15 with one to two seconds of continuous firing, like a paralyzer. However, its power drops as the rounds go on, so that by round 30 it takes about 5 seconds of continuous firing to kill a single zombie. However you can kill almost an entire train at once.

Upgraded it becomes Der Blitzenwerfer. It is still black but with red glowing lines. The amount of time it takes to kill a zombie on any given round is half of its un-upgraded counterpart. It drains ammo less quickly as well.

I'm sure I've mentioned this idea before (perhaps several times)...

L45-3R 

This weapon looks like a big translucent gem in a prism-esque shape. It looks like a crystal was kinda roughly chopped out of a cave. Fused into the crystal are 2 big buttons, one is to arm the weapon, the other to fire it. These buttons are of course attached to some intricate and ornate electronic devices which are also fused inside the crystal, apparently how it is weaponized. At one end of the crystal is an accented point and this point looks machined and polished because it shines brighter than all the rest. When armed, 6 green laser beams arc from the tip, when fired, the beams turn red and hum violently.

This weapon is 2-handed (like the Paralyzer) so movement will be hampered a bit and there will be no going prone. You cannot ADS (Aim Down Sights) as that trigger/button activates the arming mechanism. So, to fire the weapon you must first arm the weapon, then use the fire trigger/button. There is no ammo, but as the weapon is being fired it will heat up and the crystal will start to redden. If it gets too dark (after 12 seconds of continuous use), the weapon will be unusable for 20 seconds. It will animate a violent shaking and steaming.

What makes this weapon great is that the 6 beams that are sent out in a 75 degree spread will multiply as they hit a reflective surface and reflect. So, if one beam hits a glass window, the glass window will now send 2 beams out from that point. If any of those beams hit a reflective surface, the process repeats. The green beams are meant to be a guide, aim the weapon until you can make a net of lasers by bouncing them off reflective surfaces, then fire, and anything that contacts a single beam of this net will be disintegrated. The arming and firing of this weapon is not automatic, thus to make the weapon emit a continuous beam, the respective button must be held.

After PaP this will become the...

L45-3R 1337

Everything will function the same, but the crystal will be pulsating red from the inside and the beam colors will change to random colors (like the reticles do). Instead of turning red to indicate overheating, instead the weapon will warn you because the pulsating will get faster and faster. It will be easier to stop it from overheating as the indicator is more clear. Also the times will be extended, instead of 12 seconds of continuous use, it will be 18. The cooldown will remain the same. Also, the beams will get thicker and will increase from 6 to 10. Also, zombies hit by more than 2 beams at once will explode and set fire to surrounding zombies.

Cobra's Bite

This is a melee wonder weapon. It is dual wielded and looks like two giant snake fangs, but with a mechanical handle. You slash quickly like with a Ballistic knife, and with both fangs at once (You hold one in each hand.)

This weapon deals damage in two ways. Firstly its melee attack is powerful enough to one-hit-kill round 20 zombies. Secondly it gives off a venom effect that deals an additional 100 damage per second until the zombie dies.

It has 20 venomous slashes per magazine, and 5 reserve magazines. It is reloaded by ejecting an empty clear vial out of the back of each fang's handle, and inserting new ones full of green liquid. This liquid is venom and 115, like a more concentrated Acid gat venom.

If you run out of ammo you can still use it, but it will not have the venom after-effect. It takes up a weapon slot so it can be Pack-A-Punched. Upgraded it becomes the Mamba's kiss. It now becomes a one hit kill until round 25-30, but its venom effect now deals 200 damage per second, doubling the rate at which they die. The vials you load into it are now purple. It has 20 slashes per magazine and 10 reserve magazines.

It also allows you to use a D-pad function that lets you stab a teammate and give them 15 seconds of Insta-kill and Invisibility, like the V-R11. This function has 1 use per reload and 6 reserve.

Quantum Spool

This gun looks extremely smooth and metallic. It is reflective chrome colored. the back of the gun (nearest to the player's POV) Has a canister through which you reload, and the gun has a spool of thread extending off of the left side. Its shape roughly resembles a PPSH, but with shotgun-like proportions. It has bell-shaped barrel and a smaller second barrel extending off of the left side of the gun.

This weapon is fairly complex. It has two main functions: a D-pad function and the main function. By just holding down the trigger it slowly pulls strands of light off of zombies, which kills them painfully slowly. Like 20 damage per second. This has no ammo / reload or cool-down. However once you gather a certain amount of quantum strings, it adds ammo to the D-pad function. If you gather string from 24 whole zombies you might get 2 or 3 shots for the D-pad function.

The D-pad function causes a massive blast of energy to shoot out, instantly killing enemies of any round. The blast is a transparent orange-yellow glow of energy and vaporizes zombies on contact. It has about the range and spread of a fire staff (you can kill most of a train in one shot). This only has 1 shot per magazine and a maximum of 12 reserve. Its magazines are literally spools of thread, but the thread glows white. The left side of the gun has a spool on it that winds up as you suck with the trigger, and you lock the spools into the back when using the D-pad.

Upgraded it becomes the Schrödinger's Loom. It can now produce the same number of spools from the same number of zombies, but more quickly. It takes half as much time to harvest strings from a train of 24. Its appearance is now shining reflective gold instead of chrome.

I really like weapons that have a low-ish base damage but have a residual effect that balances it out and increases its longevity.

Weighted Sand

This weapon looks like a large golden engraved hourglass held horizontally. The top of the hourglass faces outward like a barrel, and the back faces you. It has golden intricate handles that are a part of the main hourglass structure and have the same engravings. The gun is the size of a Sub-machine gun.

The gun has 2 rounds per magazine, which correspond to the 2 glass spherical ends of the hourglass. When the gun is empty you pop out the now empty central glass part and insert a new one. There are 10 reserve magazines.

Firing causes a large blast of golden sand to shoot out with the range of a thundergun. It might knock over the zombies and instantly kill zombies from round 10 or before. However it causes any zombie hit by it to receive an aging residual effect, which causes them to decompose and shrivel up at a rate of about 100 damage per second. Upon death they turn into dust and disperse.

Upgrading it turns it into The Youthenizer. It is now silver, studded with emeralds. The sand inside of the canisters is now black. Its reserve ammo capacity doubles. Now instead of aging, the zombies slowly shrink and disappear, aging in reverse. The speed of this residual effect is doubled.

Additionally you can shoot a teammate to "youthenize" them, giving them a 10 second health and speed boost.

edit: you can shoot a zombie twice to double the rate of the residual effect.

I'm going to start doing some detailed concept art for these as well as my old ones. Even if nobody is interested it will be a fun hobby.

Neuron Stimulation Gloves

These gloves are sleek and black with electronic patterns on them. They have spiked knuckles, and elaborate electronic devices going up your arms like a brace. While wearing them you clench your fists around a bar that attaches at your wrist.

When you hold down the trigger, it causes you to punch continuously with alternating hands with about 2-3 punches per second. However, if you continue holding down the trigger the gloves begin punching faster over time. After 5 seconds of continuous firing you will now punch 5 times per second. After another 5 seconds it maxes out at 8 punches per second.

These have no ammo / reload, but require a cool-down period. They turn from black to red to signify that they are overheating. Each punch deals the same amount of damage as a normal knife. You can only use them for about 15-20 seconds continuously before they need to cool down.

Upgraded they become the Fisticuffs 5000. They take less time to max out the rate of attack (7.5 seconds instead of 10) and cool down more quickly. They now have a reflective silver appearance.

I really like that idea (The Quantum Spool), EJ...It gives me one.

VAC-R

It resembles the Flamethrower, except it's gnarly and steampunk. Instead of a straight barrel it arcs upward at the end and has a large trombone like opening at the end (it's smoothly tapered). This "horn end" is attached to an short bit of accordion material, that is somewhat loose and will kinda flop around when not it use, plus it's noisy, so the gun is really animated. When you fire the weapon the intricate wiring along the barrel surges with electricity and stiffens the "horn end". It does not launch a projectile, but it vacuums a small wisp (looks just like the sniper rifle trails). The ammo is in the form of a battery level and every fire reduces percentage by 1. So there's 100 shots and 1 reserve battery. The battery pack is near the butt of the rifle and the reserve is right next to it, when reloaded, the packs are switched and the used one discarded. About halfway down the barrel is a sack that's attached with multiple hoses to the barrel. This sack will fill up with zombie souls if you get a headshot. Also, the wispy trail will be the zombie eye color if you got the headshot. It only comes with a ray-gun-esque sight, but it has very high accuracy, so getting headshots shouldn't be too difficult without a proper scope.

That's the best thing about this WW, after 20 headshots the sack will fill and it will drop from the barrel and produce a random power-up (No Max Ammo) and a new little sack will take its place. When it's upgraded...

VAC-AR

The weapon changes from steampunk to cyberpunk (it's colorful instead of dusty now and more angled instead of rounded). The stats are greatly improved and the gun now functions like an Assault Rifle with full auto instead of a Sniper RIfle with semi-auto. The battery will now drain at the rate of 10 shots=1 percentage and the sack will fill up after only 10 headshots. This WW can be PaPed more than once and will cycle through different sights and reticles, onc combo will definitely be select-fire (routed to the arrow keys) and a variable zoom scope, for the players that want to continue using the weapon like a Sniper Rifle.

Concentrated Chill Factor

2/16

A long black device, with frost covering it and is very, very cold to the touch. Upon being shot a straight frosty blue laser will shoot out, instantly freezing any zombies hit by it into a complete ice statue. When another zombie runs into/through it, it will shatter and slow them down, eventually killing them if enough time passes by. 

Old Man Winter (PaP)
4/32
A red tinted device with frost on it. Shoots a larger beam, and with a bit of luck and practice you can freeze other zombies into statues that touch it, who in turn freeze a 3rd wave of zombies and so forth. A bit similar to the sliquifier, meaning if used properly and carefully, can last until infinite rounds.   

@ETE12NAL I really like that idea, but I think you should increase the number of headshots it requires to get a power-up. You could potentially get one every 10 kills upgraded. I love the idea of a true sniper wonder weapon. The Scavenger kinda defeated the purpose with explosive power because it eliminated the need for accuracy / range (which is kinda the point.) So your idea is quite spiffy.

Edit: I always love the idea of a weapon where you absorb something from zombies and use it to help you kill them. It makes it feel like your killing potential is earned, not won. Anyone can pull a thunder gun out of the box. Only pros can score headshots with a sniper.

@Prince Lolz I was always disappointed that the Sliquifier couldn't be upgraded, and that the Winter's howl wasn't all that great even after upgrading. This combines the best of both worlds. Plus it's stylized differently, which goes a long way as far as creativity is concerned. I think it could potentially be a bit OP like the pre-patch sliquifier, especially since you can freeze a lit more zombies with the initial blast than you can liquify with the first shot from a sliquifier.

I hope I don't sound like a jerk. I'm just trying to be constructive.

@Prince Lolz I was always disappointed that the Sliquifier couldn't be upgraded, and that the Winter's howl wasn't all that great even after upgrading. This combines the best of both worlds. Plus it's stylized differently, which goes a long way as far as creativity is concerned. I think it could potentially be a bit OP like the pre-patch sliquifier, especially since you can freeze a lit more zombies with the initial blast than you can liquify with the first shot from a sliquifier.

I hope I don't sound like a jerk. I'm just trying to be constructive.

I get that its OP, and thats sort of the point. I feel like wonder weapons should be overpowered, and keep in mind a few factors
-The zombies take quite a lot of time to die (turn to statue when paped) from the shatter effect
-ammo is very limited, and one slip up at a high round will cost precious ammo
-the laser is VERY precise. you will only freeze about 6 zombies in a train, and that's if you are lucky. 

Ah ok thanks for clarifying.

Also if you want to quote my post you can click the red "quote" button under my signature, or copy/paste my text between this:

[quoite]

(I had to misspel it so it wouldn't code in.)

i know how to quote, i just messed it up by deleting the other text above. 

On another note,

Banshee Betties

2 Per round

A strange looking disc with all sorts of cogs and dials on it. Throw it on the ground by pressing left on the d-pad. When a zombie steps on/near it it will activate, flying into the air and emmiting an extremely loud sound wave causing all nearby zombies heads to explode. If a player happens to be standing in range, it will deafen you, and blur your screen similarly to the screamer on shangri la. 

The Temporal Isolation Grenade

This grenade is the brother of the time bomb. It is a transparent glass sphere with little sparks of yellow light swirling around inside it. It has a button on it that is pressed when you prime it before throwing it. This causes it to glow insanely brightly for a second before you throw it.

When you throw it, it shatters on contact like glass. A large bubble / sphere forms with a 10 meter radius, with a center at where the grenade detonated. Everything in this dome turns black and white freezes in time. So if you throw it at a tightly packed train they will all freeze in place. Its effect lasts 10 seconds.

This is a good medic weapon along the lines of a Gersch device or Monkeys. However it doesn't actually deal any damage to zombies.

Z-Ball

This little grenade resembles (you guessed it) a Pokeball, but it's not red and white, it's black. All black. When you throw this little guy out, a zombie will pop out and attack anything it sees, including other zombies and team mates. This zombie is very strong and can down a player with Juggernog in 1 swipe, but it can also kill many zombies. It can kill zombies in the same manner and for the same length of time as the Giant in Buried will if you give him candy near a horde. When you pick the Z-Ball up, you get 4 uses and each round refills 2. This is a good substitute for Monkey Bombs, except you wont yield any points for the kills and you should take extra care when placing it, as it will kill nearby players if they're within range or if it runs out of nearby zombies to kill. 

If you try to kill this zombie, it will take approximately 3 claymores or the equivalent, which is like trying to kill 3 Brutus at once, but the ease of headshots or ray gun won't help as no specific weapon is stronger against this zombie, so it can also be a good way to farm points if you're running out and don't want to change the round.

Gauntlet

Exactly what it says it is. This metal gauntlet fit's over your left hand. It has three coloured lights which are not lit up on the mid three knuckles. It is a one-hit melee in Charge Form until round 15, and a one hit in Prime Form (left DPAD will bring out Prime Form, putting away your gun, allowing for more force to be put into your punches) until Round 17. Taking the gun to the Pack-A-Punch will not do anything but Pack-a-Punch your primary weapon.. However, pulling out Prime Form while facing the Pack-a-Punch will trigger a special message.
"This weapon cannot be Pack-a-Punched... Yet (0/3)"

The Upgrade: The Combo Breaker

Once you have visited the Pack-a-Punch once, each round, a special zombie will spawn with a shining light emanating from it's chest. Punching this zombie will cause one of the lights on the knuckles to light up. Once all three are lit, head back to the PaP and pull out the Prime Form. It will accept it, and you will perform an animation of placing your hand near the weapon slot, and the gauntlet will fly off your hand into the machine. After waiting a few seconds, the gauntlet will come back out, along with it's new friend (it has become dual-wield). It also now takes up a primary weapon slot. It looks the same, but now has a shiny metallic camo to it, and steampunk style wiring wrapping the wrist. There are now three small crystals on the knuckles where the lights used to be.

Pressing LT will punch with the left, and pressing RT will punch with the right. Holding both will perform a dual punch with twice the power. Small coats of blood will begin to form over the crystal as you kill Zombies with it. It will also slowly fill a bar on the bottom right of your screen, under the rounds. Pressing left on the DPAD will make the crystals glow under the blood. Pressing both triggers while this is active will make the crystals suddenly repulsive. The blood will fade into wisps of ethereal energy, and form an orb in the centre of your screen. Releasing the triggers will shoot it out. It moves as fast as a charged Kimat's Bite shot, and as soon as it makes contact with the first zombie, it arcs. It will kill an entire horde forever if it is chained well enough. It takes 27 zombies to completely fill the bar.

A wonder weapon I thought would be cool would be something like a Bio-Bomb from Prototype 2 and C4 (idk if it's in 1 since I only played 2). The general idea would be you shoot a zombie and it absorbs any surrounding zombies to form a Boomer-like (from L4D) zombie. It would be in some sort of trance and follow you until you decide to use it. The Boom Zombie could spit up acid (the acid could attract zombies, but also stays where ever it lands for a while and could hurt you/zombies if you/they walk through it) if you click the left d-pad or blow up by clicking the right d-pad. 

Just a rough idea, but it seemed pretty good in my head.

Ze thread she is aliiiiive!

Everyone wants a chainsaw, but what's so original about that?

RPM Annihilator

This is a buildable melee wonder weapon. You make it by gathering a Motor, a broken assault rifle, a fan, and a set of knives. You hold the motor by the assault rifle handle, with the fan fitted with blades facing out away from you. The engine would have presumably powered some transportation vehicle, fueled by liquid 115.

Holding down the trigger causes the pistons to fire rapidly and the fan to spin so fast it becomes a blur. Now you can use it like a makeshift chainsaw and run into zombies, tearing them apart at thousands of RPM. Using it on a zombie continuously for a second will kill a level 10 zombie, 2 seconds for a level 20 zombie, et cetera.

It can be used for about 30 seconds continuously before reloading, which takes 5 seconds. You eject a gas canister containing liquid 115 fuel and insert another, like reloading the flamethrower attachment in BOI multiplayer. It has 4 reserve tanks.

You can upgrade it, turning it into the RPM Decimator. Its damage more than doubles, meaning it takes less than half of the amount of time it previously took to kill a zombie. Its blades get massive, allowing you to cut up several zombies at once. Also it now gets a total of 8 reserve magazines and it takes 45 seconds of continuous firing to deplete a tank.

V4MP1R3 B4T

This is a weapon similar to the Maxis Drone. It has 3 parts and is a buildable, however, there is one trick. 2 of the 3 parts have to be found in the Box. The last/first piece (depending on when you get the Box pieces) is sitting next to the workbench with a special note on the wall with blueprints (similar to the notes in the spawn on Origins), reading:

"The other 2 pieces seem to be found randomly from the mystical crate."

It looks like a bat, and the three pieces you need are the Bat Head, which is exactly what it says it is, the Wing Set, which is the two wings, and the Central Core, the centre of the bat with a small piece of 115 within a small cradle on the underside of the bat. It also has tubes filled with blood running throughout the entire bat.

When built, it can be thrown with down on the DPAD. However, it will only draw the device into your hands. You now have 3 options: pressing the right trigger will release the bat, and it will act similar to the Maxis Drone. However, it can draw the energy from the killed Zombies to give it extra time in the air before falling to the ground. It can then be picked up and placed into it's charging cradle. It will take 5 minutes to recharge, however, killing zombies around the workbench will cause it to charge faster (15 zombies will completely charge it). You can also press B to lay it on the ground for a friend to pick up. It can also be taken to the PaP and turned into the DRACULATOR.

The Draculator is quite the same, however it's eyes now pulse red, similar to the Blundergat decals. It also takes on a more ancient look, and feels less mechanical and more... alive.

It lasts for twice as long and takes less Zombies to gain more time in the air. Once at charging, it takes 24 zombies to insta-charge. The blood that pulses through it's tubes is also less diluted. It now has a new function as well; it can revive players via a blood transfusion, also giving them a 15-second Zombie Blood effect (visual style and the invulnerability). In this mode, the player can now see the Zombies through walls, but their vision is very blurry.

All for now.

Let's keep the juices flowing.

Also no, I am not obsessed with blood.

Spark and Voltage

These two weapons are dual-wielded pistols. They look futuristic and smooth. The left one is blue with yellow lines and a large minus sign, and the right is yellow with black and a plus sign. They each have a single shot magazine and 20 total reserve.

Firing one trigger causes a ball of electricity to shoot out which is about as powerful as a lightning staff shot. However it isn't a ball of lightning; it is literally a glowing sphere. If it hits the ground it remains there for about 5 seconds. You must then shoot elsewhere with the opposite gun to produce another sphere on the ground. Once both are down, they link together with a rope of electricity that kills instantly any zombie that walks through it. The link lasts 5 seconds after the connection is forged.

This requires skill and planning for you to funnel an entire train between the shots. It's the kind of kills you have to work for, unlike when you use a thundergun.

Upgraded it becomes the Flash and Amperage. Its reserve ammo increases, and the amount of time the link stays intact is doubled. also there are now 2 shots in each gun's magazine, so you can shoot them all at the ground at once and create an electrified square plane.

The left gun is now jagged and gold, studded with sapphires. The right one is Silver and studded with rubies.

Note: stepping through the electricity acts like stepping through a shock trap. However it only slows / blinds you, and can't kill you.

I plan on continuing to make this thread my B&@$#.

Takeo's Katana (forgive me if someone else has done this...)

Any player can obtain this WW, but if Takeo wields it, he will gain an extra function with it. 

A katana is a two-handed blade, so it will take a weapon slot and at rest players will yield it in front of themselves with the blade slanted towards upper right. In this stance, if players hit the right trigger, the blade makes a quick slash (1-hit kill thru R12). If players use the left trigger, the player will perform a clockwise spin and slash hard from the left (1-hit kill thru R20 and can take out 3 zombies at once in close proximity). Using both triggers simultaneously performs a lunge stab that can kill up to 5 zombies in a single file (1-hit kill thru R20), but this leaves the player vulnerable as zombies can dodge this maneuver. Using the melee trigger is an added bonus this weapon has and will now act like a dodge that will instantly put a player 3 steps backward from the direction they're facing regardless if there are zombies in the way. Great way to escape a tight spot or backpedal from closing zombies.

This weapon allows players to take different stances. If the right D-pad is pressed, the blade will now be held by the player in just their right hand and will hang low and at their side. Right trigger can be held and the blade will be swung overhead like a windmill and will be lethal to whatever is within range and field of view every .35 seconds (1-hit kill thru R12). The left trigger is meant to be used in conjunction with the right in this case and creates a combo, it should be pressed as zombies get too close and are able to survive a single slash, when pressed the player's left hand will grab the hilt and block for as long as it is held, but if the block contacts a zombie, the player will automatically square to that zombie. This block also gives the player a frontal attack invulnerability when the block is released as long as the right trigger is kept held. The invulnerability will end after the next attack is made. Combining this with the melee dodge, brings another style to this weapon.

If the left D-pad is pressed, the original stance is inverted (good for lefties?) and the triggers are inverted also, however the lunge attack is replaced with a quicker overhead slash that can cut through up to 3 zombies (1-hit kill thru R20). 

If the weapon is upgraded it becomes Takeo's Legacy and will now be engulfed in bright yellow flames. All 1-hit kill durations are extended by 15 rounds and any zombies not killed by a direct attack are set on fire and will take continuous damage at the rate of 25% of the direct attack per second for 10 more seconds and the fire can spread. 

If the player is using Takeo, he has the actual sheath for the blade, so he can press up on the D-pad and put the blade away. This means the blade for Takeo can be used without taking up a weapon slot so with MK, Takeo can have 3 weapons + the katana. However, you must press the weapon switch (Y or Triangle) to pull out a weapon after you sheath the blade. If you don't you become a non-lethal acrobat. Right trigger dodges 3 steps right regardless of zombies in the way, left trigger dodges left in the same manner, melee dodges back, both triggers do a wall jump that can easily get you out of a corner. Players in this mode can still revive, so it is a great option for Medics.

Spark and Voltage

These two weapons are dual-wielded pistols. They look futuristic and smooth. The left one is blue with yellow lines and a large minus sign, and the right is yellow with black and a plus sign. They each have a single shot magazine and 20 total reserve.

Firing one trigger causes a ball of electricity to shoot out which is about as powerful as a lightning staff shot. However it isn't a ball of lightning; it is literally a glowing sphere. If it hits the ground it remains there for about 5 seconds. You must then shoot elsewhere with the opposite gun to produce another sphere on the ground. Once both are down, they link together with a rope of electricity that kills instantly any zombie that walks through it. The link lasts 5 seconds after the connection is forged.

This requires skill and planning for you to funnel an entire train between the shots. It's the kind of kills you have to work for, unlike when you use a thundergun.

Upgraded it becomes the Flash and Amperage. Its reserve ammo increases, and the amount of time the link stays intact is doubled. also there are now 2 shots in each gun's magazine, so you can shoot them all at the ground at once and create an electrified square plane.

The left gun is now jagged and gold, studded with sapphires. The right one is Silver and studded with rubies.

Note: stepping through the electricity acts like stepping through a shock trap. However it only slows / blinds you, and can't kill you.

I plan on continuing to make this thread my B&@$#.

That's a really good idea! Love it. Kinda like the electric fence gun from ratchet and clank, just more COD.

Ps. How about Tesla and Watt as the PaP version? ;-)

Chain-saw: Basically a demonic ring-blade with a chain, when thrown it rebounds off walls for a short distance severing all the zombie's heads. Once it's fully extended it's whipped back. This can be used to recover monkeys after being thrown. Upgraded it becomes the death thread and adds an extra melee attack with the ability to throw it twice as far and fast. 

The poly-diminsional spectrum: A crystal-like weapon that re-roughts zombies to vanish into different dimensions when caught in it's spectrum. Upgraded it becomes the reality cube and becomes more cube-like. It also gains the ability to turn a maximum of 3 zombies into humans that will actually fight with you. 

Force-feild: A special weapon that allows you to literally grab ahold of a group of 3 zombies and toss them away, this can also be done with players. Upgraded (Z-force)the field it creates holds two more zombies and can now be pulled in and launched by skillfully holding the LT in. 

That's my ideas for recently.