New Solo World Record on FIVE! (Fastest FIVE Strategy)

Superhands

Just a quick few mins of HD gameplay to let everyone know I've now hit round 100 with 0 downs, and since everyone keeps insisting, I'm going for round 115. Hopefully the game doesn't restart on me!

I'll be putting out some full gameplay when the run is over.

Getting to 100 took about 27 hours; the strategy everyone else uses results in roughly 40 hours to round 100.

*Update* - Currently on round 110, a new world record will have been set upon release of video evidence :D Gonna do the last 5 rounds tomorrow morning and release a full video.

So for those of you that missed yesterday's video, this is my fast-as-it-gets trap strategy:

How this strategy works

So you hoard in the War Room, then take the elevator upstairs. If damaged, even slightly, 20 out of 24 zombies will follow you upstairs via the teleporter, rather respawning in the windows all over the area.

If a zombie isn't damaged, it will pretty much always spawn from a window. If you don't shoot your zombies, you'll have a room full of window-spawners to deal with which is very dangerous. However, 3 loose zombies waiting outside the elevator for you (easily dodgeable by hanging a left) and a couple of window-spawners, are easily manageable. The rest of the teleporter-spawners will just automatically form a train behind you, making for a nice easy strategy.

You can also use the 'auto-train' method (using the PaP Room) to hoard the zombies up in the War Room. It's far easier that way, but very slow.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!

I'm so happy you stuck with it Super! I owe you some brains after I spread em to other users.

Very well done my friend. I'll update the world record thread as seen as you upload that video.

That's just awesome man.

Cheers guys :) Yeah cool shooter, I've got an early start tomorrow morning so I'm paused on 110 for the night now, few things to do then home by about 10am to finish the run. 5 rounds to do, one of those being a Pentagon Thief round, so about 4-5 hours in total before I hit 115, in which I'll be suiciding instantly ;) Then once it's done I'll put out a half-hour vid with loads of gameplay in the afternoon ;)

Congrats super, cheers.

That's better than the revive strategy. Damage then run.

Would love to see you and the other triple crown members do a high round co-op on five.

Myself and 5and5 have literally just been discussing this on Skype :lol:

Congrats on the new WR and best of luck with the last 5 rounds!

out of interest, im sure it wont happen, but what will you do if you go down before 115? will you still finish it or just end it there happy with a WR?

Thanks guys!

[brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains]

Solid Strategy (like the revive for 2ppl we have seen a few days ago).

The wave time is about 1min20s. To long for me to even try it, but I think that's quite nice.

Cheers Tom, yeah depends which trap you use, of course the Olympia trap is quite a bit faster than the MPL trap as you don't have to cross back over before using it ;)

Run is now finished guys, 115 suicide ;)

Kinda funny, just as I gain this WR, Steve scores 366 on No Man's Land and I lose another :lol: