Just gotta get this outta the way...

I'm kind of slowly losing interest in the viral, and am pretty disappointed.

I mean, we haven't got ANYTHING new in a WHILE....

Come on Treyarch. I know you read this.

We're waiting with bated breath.

*Edit*

I love how even though I fixed the "wway" part in the original post, it still was published. :lol:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kind of slowly losing interest in the viral, and am pretty disappointed.

I mean, we haven't got ANYTHING new in a WHILE....

Come on Treyarch. I know you read this.

We're waiting with bated breath.

*Edit*

I love how even though I fixed the "wway" part in the original post, it still was published. :lol:

I did not think the Classified section of the site was designed for a viral impact. If it was designed for that purpose, maybe we have missed something. I found the information on Tacticus.com far more interesting than the reveal, even though it is not related.

Anywho, the reveal effort seemed to lack the expected glitz that we, I believe have come to expect. Also the classified section still has unrevealed panels, maybe they did not get the expected responce and decided to cull the original plan, if there was one.

In hindsight, it does all seem a little strange :?

It's over.

It's not like they are being lazy by not updating it, it's just that It was meant to show teasers before the trailer, and that's exactly what it did. Now that we've seen the trailer, its done.

who cares, the game comes out in 6 months and we'll surely get tons of trailers and information up to the 13th of november. besides, actually playing the new zombie maps and finding new clues/easter eggs is far more interesting then F5ing a webpage multiple times each day to see if there's a new image

Who...cares?

Pretty sure most (if not all) of the people on CoDz care.

And ALL of the people who woke up everyday in 2010 to be involved in GKNOVA6 (like me).

I personally spent well over 40 hours researching around the last viral, and sure as hell wanted to do the same for this one...

Plus, we still have classified images on the site that have yet to be shown.

who cares, the game comes out in 6 months and we'll surely get tons of trailers and information up to the 13th of november. besides, actually playing the new zombie maps and finding new clues/easter eggs is far more interesting then F5ing a webpage multiple times each day to see if there's a new image

Yeah, I guess I do care. Like a lot of people here. Even though I didn't decipher stuff or anything fancy, it was still a pretty cool feature. And reading the people's analysis and stuff? Hell, it was good.

^

If so, I doubt we'll be satisfied with it anyway. The initial reaction we had with Gknova6 was huge. We learned so much from that viral over months.

I am very doubtful we'll get another viral that amazing.

Then again.... I've been wrong before....

This was just Activision's pre-hype for the launch, not really a Viral, GKNOVA6 wasn't even a viral, it was an ARG (Alternate Reality Game) I think we'll see an ARG relating to zombies later in the year.

I always try to say "ARG" but then people are like "Shapeshifter, WTF U MEEN"

:facepalm:

Anyone find it funny how they pull the same hype builder trick every year and it never gets old? Ziggymank is right, just watching all the "classified until 6 months are up" crap just tortures me. I think it serves me better not to chase after all the tacticus stuff that no one understands anyways.

If you find it fun go right ahed, I just wanted to relax for a bit.

Anyone find it funny how they pull the same hype builder trick every year and it never gets old? Ziggymank is right, just watching all the "classified until 6 months are up" crap just tortures me. I think it serves me better not to chase after all the tacticus stuff that no one understands anyways.

If you find it fun go right ahed, I just wanted to relax for a bit.

This was only done once with Black Ops.