What is the toughest revive?

Playing random games without mike can be rough, especially when some one goes down. Without proper communicattion reviving cam be like the Russia roulette. In random games without mike what are the toughest revives? Keep in mind no one knows who is reviving, who is close, while one random is still firing.

-Ascension in the PAP while you are by the flopper. Arrow points the same as MPL or AK.

-Five in the little box room across the hall from the pig room.

-Five top of the war room.

-Verrukt before the power on the other side of the door, or between the steps.

-verrukt in the power room down the steps. (Why the f*ck go down there?)

-Five by the teleporter on the mule kick side. With crawlers scattered.

Receive is fun, knowing you have extended the game by bringing back your teammate. But some randoms either do not care or do not know how to properly assist in reviving. Cover fire, or cease fire, and luring zombies away.

You ever had tough revives?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two hardest revives I have ever had to pull off were both in the same game on the same round. First time we were on 77 on COTD and I went to go recycle the v-r11 on the ship where mule kick is, my friend went down holding the spawn at the ak so I didnt even think I just ran that way. I met all the zombies right at the drop off of the ship that leads to ak and jumped over all of them. Later in that round after I got the v-r11 back I went down and he picked me up right after we killed zombies so I had no jugg and a new spawn was coming, to make it even worse he went down right away so I hoarded them a little bit but then I got stuck so I jumped and shot the ballistic knife and it actually revived him! He got downed right away though but it was still a awesome revive.

I remember one time at about round 22 on Five where someone got downed on top of the pentagon (that part where the double tap is) thing is without communication everyone went to go revive this person (doesn't often happen, nice to find people that care) anywho I was reviving this person then got swiped behind by a zombie so stopped and ran around that pentagon shaped part near the MP5K, I didn't realize that there was another person running the opposite way with another train of zombies following. Stupidly we tried to kill off each others trains, we got down to about four zombies until realizing that another person went to go and revive this person that was almost dead and then he got downed, with a train of zombies running towards us and coming from windows either side it meant game over. Without communication this can be one of the hardest places I've had to try and revive.

Another place is in Verruckt where this person stayed in the room opposite the dental chair, this was a little boxed room and every round he would go down, it was really hard to revive him as we all ran out of monkeys (at least i think so) and my worthless freeze gun was out of ammo. If you don't get in their fast enough, revive then get out you will become trapped. Not a fun place.

Well, normally you just throw dem monkeytoy, gersh or you use your thundergun.

When it come to FIVE, Verruckt, or NML before Round 1, you see that people have no clue, how reviving works without that stuff.

Great is if you are 2 guys a live and be able to arrange yourself like so that one keeps all train under control, whereas the other can savely go to those tricky locations. A solo revive is just to lead all zombies away and kill none to avoid respawners. Once they are far enough, you do your revive. Or talking about FIVE, you make sure all zombs follow you, so that all zombs go depending on the downed locations e.g. clockwise around the catwalk. you make sure they don't turn around, you gain 5s distance to the train, then you can revive, escaping the catwalk going on clockwise running.

Only a few reviving strats are common knowledge, e.g. going down the lift, so all zombs tele down, to then go back up again with the Lift in FIVE. Or revive straight in the lift. Or the lander revive in Ascension.

The problem is just, that everybody always shoots and kills, therefore you get respawners and no organized zombie mass, therefore a catwalk revive is just kinda impossible in random games.

Shangri-La. I won't specify a spot, just...Shangri-La.

That place is a death trap for reviving. It's small and cramped, so you can only go that one way. And should those zombies pile before you...well yeah.

The only place I can think of being safe for a definite revive is the Mine Cart, and the bottom of the Water Slide if the person who went down up top immediately slides down to meet their reviver. Guaranteed revives in most situations.

The next best place I would say is the Spawn.

I'd actually say Verruckt and Shangri La are pretty easy for revives, a map-loop of some sort is all that is needed and in Shang there are various options for routes. Same goes with Kino and Der Riese.

FIVE can be a pain, especially if someone goes down in some place like the top of the War Room and everyone still keeps killing zombies. Especially if they're right over on the opposite side of the room to the stairs, in which case at least 2 monkeys are normally required. This is probably one of the hardest revives unless you have the Winter's.

COTD can also be a pain since the map is so big. Moon is bigger but there are ways of getting round the map quicker (hopping into a Gersch Device, or dropping down from the teleporter into the power room to cut out the long route through the labs - I've used this one to make many cross-map and even power-room revives with no PES because I had the hacker).

Ascension and SNN are mostly, wait for your teammate's hoard to come to you so you can go and revive your teammate safely.

Nacht... if the situation is bad, which tends to happen, you'll need a hell of a lot of luck and skill to even get to your teammate alive.

Been on Moon with 2 friends, one goes to hack excavator, gets downed. So I run from the dome to try and get him, had to go through labs because of zombies out by Mule Kick. Get to power when my other friend downs in the dome. Meanwhile the zombies from spawn pour out from Tunnel 11 and into power. Had no points so couldn't open tunnel 6, so end up dodging to get the guy in spawn revived with seconds left, before then sprinting all the way back to the dome, past an astro and lots more zombies, to revive the guy in dome. Finished that match with about 18 revives and only got to round 25.