Anonymous threatens Activision as result of reveal trailers

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anonymous are a CIA front group.

I would not go so far as to say they are a front for the CIA. The CIA could not in their wildest dreams create such an organic hive of activists, however they can use well established methods to steer group think activities. The fact that ANON is an organic structure is probably its best defence, as there is no underlying moral rule set that can be subverted on mass.

They are used against the people when the establishment needs to pass some new & invasive cyber laws...

I would suggest this would be a waste of an asset, goverments worldwide allready have an established set of boogeymen for these purposes. Think more along the lines of industrial espionage, destabilising countries infrastructure. All in the name of democracy :lol: I am not saying that this is or has been done, but the future is ripe with opportunitys.

This is the Hegelian Dialectic in action.

Who? :D

I would say ignore the delivery boy & look at the papers he is delivering.

Alex Jones, is overdone. But that said if your dealing with this information on a daily basis it can get you into an angry state of mind.

Totaly understand his anger, been there. However I am of the opinion his delivery method will posibaly alienate those who need to hear the message most. Hypothetical questioning of my own mind, I am not passing judgment on anyone.

However he does provide links to Government documents on Government sites.

His guests are mind blowing. (Most of them not all)

If you can just get past not liking Alex, the information is sheer dynamite.

Please if you don't know what Rex 84 is, why the TSA are on the streets of America, why is DHS building a drone army for domestic use, why all the terror propaganda, why the fema camps.

Goverments fear the people, and rightly so. I know so many who dont have a better solution but are ready to jump on the bandwagon and destroy our basic infrastructures rather than work to repair them. Look at the nature of flash rioting, and how they spread...this is what goverments fear; as do I.

Trouble is coming if you believe it or not...

Trouble is allways coming, there has never been an edenic period in our history, not yet..

If you haven't noticed the world is in a depression of unseen proportions... There is no recovery coming.

Dont believe you, and here is why. Never before in our history have so many potentiol opportunitys been created for those who could call themselves oppressed by the system. The education model is being reinvented as we speak with open courses being provided by major institutuions. Itunes U features courses from the Khan academy, MIT, Yale, Harvard, Oxford and other major education institutions. All for free.

Want to get a website up and running to sell a product, look at all the open source tools availible to do so. All provided for free by dedicated communitys.

Want to reach an audience and create a community from the ground up, look at all the opportunitys that are availible to you.

Make music, create a community, reach an audience.

There is a global philaphranpic effort happening right now, and with the shift to a digital economy the chains have been removed from the standard work model. It is really down to you as an individual how you use these tools that we have been graced with. I have only hinted at a tiny percent of the opportunitys availible, I hope you take the time to look around and see whats possible.

Oh and I totaly forgot to mention the crowd sourcing favourite that is Kickstarter.

As things get worse crime will grow, food is already getting expensive.

To forge a truly stable global economy, we need to pay more for food. Next time you want to complain about a food bill from the supermarket, think about where all that food comes from and the cost of producing it. Food prices in Britain are artificaily held low due to the supermarkets.

The dollar is in a state of collapse, when it goes to zero, just like in Germany, you will have anarchy.

I am not sure where you are getting this information, but it does not concur with my understanding of the present state of the economy.

DHS is setting up for civil war with armed Americans, the evidence is all there.

Look at Greece for example, news this week is that the Neo Nazi group Golden Dawn have entered the greek parliament FFS.

This could happen all over the place.

Summer 2012 is set to be a wild one.

Maybe, maybe not; Im no prophet :D

Regards Alpha.

If you haven't noticed the world is in a depression of unseen proportions... There is no recovery coming.

Dont believe you, and here is why. Never before in our history have so many potentiol opportunitys been created for those who could call themselves oppressed by the system. The education model is being reinvented as we speak with open courses being provided by major institutuions. Itunes U features courses from the Khan academy, MIT, Yale, Harvard, Oxford and other major education institutions. All for free.

Want to get a website up and running to sell a product, look at all the open source tools availible to do so. All provided for free by dedicated communitys.

Want to reach an audience and create a community from the ground up, look at all the opportunitys that are availible to you.

Make music, create a community, reach an audience.

There is a global philaphranpic effort happening right now, and with the shift to a digital economy the chains have been removed from the standard work model. It is really down to you as an individual how you use these tools that we have been graced with. I have only hinted at a tiny percent of the opportunitys availible, I hope you take the time to look around and see whats possible.

Oh and I totaly forgot to mention the crowd sourcing favourite that is Kickstarter.

As things get worse crime will grow, food is already getting expensive.

To forge a truly stable global economy, we need to pay more for food. Next time you want to complain about a food bill from the supermarket, think about where all that food comes from and the cost of producing it. Food prices in Britain are artificaily held low due to the supermarkets.

The dollar is in a state of collapse, when it goes to zero, just like in Germany, you will have anarchy.

I am not sure where you are getting this information, but it does not concur with my understanding of the present state of the economy.

I would have to side with Alpha's opinion here. Everything I've studied about economy would indicate so. World Economy was one of the classes I chose to take in college simply to feed my brain. The world is in a lot of trouble right now and recovery isn't on the way. It's not something I just read about. I can see it.

I live in Southern California. This is suppose to be a major economic powerhouse for not only our State, but for our country as well. Yet my State is financially broke. Federal Government is in no position to bail us out. The Fed Government is in a deficit like we've never seen before. And the interest rates on the mega-trillions we owe have left us in a state where we won't ever be able to pay it all back.

The freeway roads here in CA are in bad shape. Many of them need repairs, or expansions. We need our freeways to keep the economic engine running smoothly. And yet the state gov can't fix them because there is no money to do it with. We're still paying off the debt we owe.

The police are ticketing the average citizens for minor traffic offenses more than ever now. The amounts on the fines are higher than they've ever been too. This is simply one more way for the government to tax it's citizens.

I look all around my area and I see companies going out of business. Entire business centers, emptied of businesses that once occupied those spaces. And most new businesses I see start up in their place, are failing bigtime.

For a few years I've kept making the same amount of money because the company I work for says they can't afford to give me a pay raise. My income stays the same, yet the cost of everything keeps going up. My health insurance benefits are being chipped at. My 401k company doesnt match my investment as much as they use to. Gas prices keep climbing. Food prices going up. The Government is taxing me more, because it's financially broke. My cable bill just went up $20/month this year for no reason (damnit).

Maybe I should just hunt for a new job that pays me more, right? Easier said than done. The unemployment rates here in California haven't been this low since the Great Depression. The higher demand for jobs means employers don't have to pay as much as they used to. So there's many days I'm simply just grateful for the steady job I have.

I see the US dollar continue to fail in value to the Euro, and us owing way too many bonds to the Chinese.

I hope when my Parents retire, they'll receive Social Security checks that they've been paying into their whole lives. However I've had to grow up expecting there to be nothing left there for me when I'm too old to work anymore.

No kickstarter is going to get us out of this

I am sorry to hear that. Over here in the eastern us seem to keep jobs; maybe we are just lucky. I don't know why, but I am happy that I am living. This government needs a change and the only way we can change that is to ignite a revolution that will get their attention and maybe they will finally change things. I feel we need to go up in arms and march to DC and make tgat change; to show them we have a say and tgat say is huge. DON'T MESS WITH THE PEOPLE!!!

MixMasterNut
I would have to side with Alpha's opinion here.  Everything I've studied about economy would indicate so.  World Economy was one of the classes I chose to take in college simply to feed my brain.  The world is in a lot of trouble right now and recovery isn't on the way.  It's not something I just read about.  I can see it.

I live in Southern California. This is suppose to be a major economic powerhouse for not only our State, but for our country as well. Yet my State is financially broke. Federal Government is in no position to bail us out. The Fed Government is in a deficit like we've never seen before. And the interest rates on the mega-trillions we owe have left us in a state where we won't ever be able to pay it all back.

The freeway roads here in CA are in bad shape. Many of them need repairs, or expansions. We need our freeways to keep the economic engine running smoothly. And yet the state gov can't fix them because there is no money to do it with. We're still paying off the debt we owe.

The police are ticketing the average citizens for minor traffic offenses more than ever now. The amounts on the fines are higher than they've ever been too. This is simply one more way for the government to tax it's citizens.

I look all around my area and I see companies going out of business. Entire business centers, emptied of businesses that once occupied those spaces. And most new businesses I see start up in their place, are failing bigtime.

For a few years I've kept making the same amount of money because the company I work for says they can't afford to give me a pay raise. My income stays the same, yet the cost of everything keeps going up. My health insurance benefits are being chipped at. My 401k company doesnt match my investment as much as they use to. Gas prices keep climbing. Food prices going up. The Government is taxing me more, because it's financially broke. My cable bill just went up $20/month this year for no reason (damnit).

Maybe I should just hunt for a new job that pays me more, right? Easier said than done. The unemployment rates here in California haven't been this low since the Great Depression. The higher demand for jobs means employers don't have to pay as much as they used to. So there's many days I'm simply just grateful for the steady job I have.

I see the US dollar continue to fail in value to the Euro, and us owing way too many bonds to the Chinese.

I hope when my Parents retire, they'll receive Social Security checks that they've been paying into their whole lives. However I've had to grow up expecting there to be nothing left there for me when I'm too old to work anymore.

No kickstarter is going to get us out of this

Well I am truly sorry to hear your cable bill has gone up :(

So what are you going to do about it ?

JLdA1ikkoEc

For those calling for Revolution, look at say, Iraq. Even with occupying forces and billions of funding from their own oil fields, they are far worse off than when under Saddams regime. America would suffer a worse fate, sectarian violence would be the norm; private armys for the rich....the list is endless. Make a little list of your own, why dont you?

If you really want a revolution, get educated, create communitys and get involved.