Possible Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City based Story?

This thought just made me think about a crazy idea. What if there are two story modes for zombies. One follow the original four characters (with exception of Samantha instead of Rictofen) and the other story mode follows a group of four new characters sent to destroy the original group so that the world doesn't plunge into chaos.

It would be one of those, 'which one is the good guys?', type of thing. Are heroes could be trying to save the world or perhaps they have their own alternative motives. Perhaps these four new characters are the true heroes of the apocalypse. Who knows?

Anyways leave feedback and your own thoughts.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well....I don't know if there's any proof but I'm just gonna assume that in Black Ops II, Tacitus = Future Group 935

Gonna stop you there, 935 were a research group made for improving the human condition not making weapons and stuff.

Well....I don't know if there's any proof but I'm just gonna assume that in Black Ops II, Tacitus = Future Group 935

Gonna stop you there, 935 were a research group made for improving the human condition not making weapons and stuff.

Gotta check your facts, dude. Group 935 created most, if not all, of the Wonder Weapons. Not the Ray Gun though. They stole those designs from a Japanese research center.

The Moon radios prove that Group 935 were forced into a deal with the Reich Command to manufacture weapons in order to be properly funded.

Discussion Done.

The discussion isn't done. Only that part of it. No one has decided on the fact whether or not a Black Ops Task Force is trying to eradicate the group.

If you look at it; all the makers of the weapons are going to be dead. 935 is in ruins and the only person capable of making another wonder weapon is Richtofen or someone else in group 935; both are unlikely and in the end they are just gonna introduce on and say made this.

Maxis-Stuck inside the computer/terminal.

Richtofen-Switched souls with Sam.

Sophia-Likely to be dead.

Peter-Dead (hanging man in Shi no).

H.Porter-Possibly dead or alive.

Harvey Yena-Possibly dead or alive.

Schuster-Probably dead due to Maxis' last words.

Groph-Probably dead to the reason above^^

You mean Yuri? His last name wasn't Yena.

Yuri was the guy in Ascension you save from Sam.

Harvey Yena made the Scavenger, or at least it's PaP version

Yuri was the one that killed Gersch. He was the one you saved on Ascension. Yuri was never heard of again. And I never heard of this Yena guy. Care to share some info?

You mean Yuri? His last name wasn't Yena.

Yuri was the guy in Ascension you save from Sam.

Harvey Yena made the Scavenger, or at least it's PaP version

Yuri was the one that killed Gersch. He was the one you saved on Ascension. Yuri was never heard of again. And I never heard of this Yena guy. Care to share some info?

I keep forgetting that it's Gersch and not Yuri, I mix the two up a lot. But I'm pretty sure Yena was the one who made the Scavenger because of it's PaP version's name, H.Yena Infradead or whatever it was.

Gersch isn't technically dead, remember, I'm sure, he uses a dimension a rift, once you release him. Implying he teleported, it may also provide a reason on how the gang could have got to ascension. The Wunderwaffe's effects on time could have caused a rift to open in ascension, via then teleporting in Kino Der Toten. I'm not entirely confident with this idea though.

Gersch isn't technically dead, remember, I'm sure, he uses a dimension a rift, once you release him. Implying he teleported, it may also provide a reason on how the gang could have got to ascension. The Wunderwaffe's effects on time could have caused a rift to open in ascension, via then teleporting in Kino Der Toten. I'm not entirely confident with this idea though.

I'm sure Gersch is dead. In the Ascension radios Yuri shoots him. His soul then was somehow transported or absorbed into the Kasshmir device and Samantha was trying to destroy his soul because he was apart of 935. She failed in killing him mortally (by controlling Yuri's mind)

I think he's still alive, like Sam was when she was in the pyramid. I just don't think he's dead I'm afraid, although I'd laugh if he was by some strange coincidence related to the scientist in five. But I doubt it. Don't get me wrong, I believe you to an extent, it just doesn't seem right that they would kill him.