One player Easter Eggs

Would anyone else like Treyarch to implement this?

Obviously there wouldn't be 8 perks that you can't lose as a reward but I enjoyed how I could do the COTD EE by myself (my friends suck at/don't like zombies).

I think the majority of people on these boards would love this because we love the storyline, we don't do the Easter Eggs for the rewards.

So, Easter Eggs with little to no rewards, just the satisfaction.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i'd love this too, it would mean you didn't have to rely on friends for the EE you coul do them yourself. And i'm not too fussed about perk rewards on solo either, just the satisfaction of doing it is good enough. Also, the achievement for doing it (presuming there is one) should be given regardless of if it was done solo or multiplayer, because that way you can always earn the achievement for doing it without having any online asshole ruining the EE by not helping on purpose. Thoughts?

I LOVE the solo easter eggs. they are a challenge to complete, and the reward (ie a weapon or eight losable perks or something else) is always worth it.

As for tankeo, the reason i like to complete the easter eggs is to brag to my friends that i have all of the medals and they, (wait for it) dont.

Woot :lol: