New Perks/Perk-A-Colas 2.0

New perk ideas I thought would be nice. If you have any suggestions let me know and I'll put them up here.

Esurance: If downed you keep all your perks except for Esurance. Cost 4000 points.

EPerk: Allows you to have up to 5 perks. Cost 5000.

Amm-O-Matic: After each round you are rewarded a personal Max Ammo for all guns and equipment. Cost 6000.

Fire Starter: 10% extra damage when using fire weapons. Fire stays on the ground for about 15 seconds and hurts teammates and zombies. Cost 3000.

Now introducing the Pack-A-Perk system. Next to Pack-A-Punch machine except its in the form of a soda machine. Has all perks listed on it. Select one perk on the menu (that you have) to upgrade. Cost 3000 each.

Juggernog 2.0: 6 hits to be downed. Must have Juggernog first.

Stamin-up 2.0: 1.5 speed boost applied to every zombie killed. Unlimited sprint. Must have Stamin-up first.

Speed Cola 2.0: Extended mag, faster reload speed, and scavenger. Must have Speed Cola first.

Double Tap 2.0: Explosive rounds for all guns. Must have Double Tap first.

Quick Revive 2.0: While reviving a downed player, downed player has Mustang and Sally. 1.5 revival boost depending on how many revives you have in-game. Must have Quick Revive first.

PhD Flopper 2.0: Larger blast radius and each zombie exploded sets off miniature explosions. Must have PhD Flopper first.

Deadshot Daquiri 2.0: Gives extra 5% points for every headshot and each headshot sets off a mini explosion. Must have Deadshot Daquiri first.

Mule Kick 2.0: Allows you to carry 4 guns and enables dual wielding with submachine guns and pistols. Must have Mule Kick first.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New perk ideas I thought would be nice. If you have any suggestions let me know and I'll put them up here.

Esurance: If downed you keep all your perks except for Esurance. Cost 4000 points.

Amm-O-Matic: After each round you are rewarded a personal Max Ammo for all guns and equipment. Cost 6000.

Fire Starter: 10% extra damage when using fire weapons. Fire stays on the ground for about 15 seconds and hurts teammates and zombies. Cost 3000.

Now introducing the Pack-A-Perk system. Next to Pack-A-Punch machine except its in the form of a soda machine. Has all perks listed on it. Select one perk on the menu (that you have) to upgrade. Cost 3000 each.

Stamin-up 2.0: 1.5 speed boost applied to every zombie killed. Unlimited sprint. Must have Stamin-up first.

Speed Cola 2.0: Extended mag, faster reload speed, and scavenger. Must have Speed Cola first.

Quick Revive 2.0: While reviving a downed player, downed player has Mustang and Sally. 1.5 revival boost depending on how many revives you have in-game. Must have Quick Revive first.

PhD Flopper 2.0: Larger blast radius and each zombie exploded sets off miniature explosions. Must have PhD Flopper first.

Deadshot Daquiri 2.0: Gives extra 5% points for every headshot and each headshot sets off a mini explosion. Must have Deadshot Daquiri first.

Mule Kick 2.0: Allows you to carry 4 guns and enables dual wielding with submachine guns and pistols. Must have Mule Kick first.

Speed cola 2.0 to over powered for the player, I mean c'mon Scavenger?

Juggernog 2.0 - 6 hits to go down? I don't think so... Mediocre players would probably never go down. And good players... They'll never die.

Mule kick 2.0 - 4 weapons? You're setting the bar too high. It's annoying enough trying to cycle through your weapons to find your OH SH*T weapon

Juggernog 2.0 - 6 hits to go down? I don't think so... Mediocre players would probably never go down. And good players... They'll never die.

Mule kick 2.0 - 4 weapons? You're setting the bar too high. It's annoying enough trying to cycle through your weapons to find your OH SH*T weapon

That's an Easter egg reward, not a perk.

As earlier stated, cancells itself out.

Overpowered

This is not a perk, it's an attachment. When will people learn that perks increase natural capabilities!

Now introducing the Pack-A-Per- No.

Overpowered.

Overpowered.

Drinking soda can't increase magazine size. And scavenger is overpowered, even a one bullet per zombie, that's at least 100 bullets on round 9.

I don't mean to be rude, burbtgat's just stupid.

Overpowered plus very easy to "boost" with.

I'm soumding like a broken record here, but overpowered.

Deadshot Daquiri 2.0: Gives extra 5% points for every headshot and each headshot sets off a mini explosion. Must have DeUadshot Daquiri first.

What's with you and explosions? A perk cam't increase points or cause bullets to explode. It's COLA.

What's the point? 3 guns is too many anyway.9

If anyone would like a perk logo PM me I made some in the create your own perk thread check em out and let me know.

Can you make one that says Greenchico on it?? If that's not a problem :) si senor :D

THanks you :) and yes most of the perk ideas need tweaking not to mention that some are over powered. What's with the explosive? :mrgreen: Pyromaniac?

That's an Easter egg reward, not a perk.

As earlier stated, cancells itself out.

Overpowered

This is not a perk, it's an attachment. When will people learn that perks increase natural capabilities!

Now introducing the Pack-A-Per- No.

Overpowered.

Overpowered.

Drinking soda can't increase magazine size. And scavenger is overpowered, even a one bullet per zombie, that's at least 100 bullets on round 9.

I don't mean to be rude, burbtgat's just stupid.

Overpowered plus very easy to "boost" with.

I'm soumding like a broken record here, but overpowered.

Deadshot Daquiri 2.0: Gives extra 5% points for every headshot and each headshot sets off a mini explosion. Must have DeUadshot Daquiri first.

What's with you and explosions? A perk cam't increase points or cause bullets to explode. It's COLA.

What's the point? 3 guns is too many anyway.9

Lol Tankeo you're real hard on the ideas.

In any case though I agree, perks like that would break the game, especially double tap pro. Dude that would make every gun mustang and sally but with 9001x the ammo.

I agree with people saying these are overpowered or not possible.

I do have 2 ideas idea for

Mule Kick 2.0- Carry 1 (or 2) extra grenades and special grenades and equipment (if claymores etc).

reason: Since Mule Kick, makes you stronger to carry three guns, upgraded it makes your more stronger for more stuff,

Mule Kick 2.0- Extra perk slot

reason- makes you stronger and can take more

people say that is cancels it self out, but it doesnt really, since u already have 3 guns and then if u want another perk u can just upgrade this one.

Idea or feedback plz!?!?!?!

I think people misinterpret the reason for this topic. The idea was for people to share ideas about different perks and if they would/should integrate a perk 2.0 system. It wasn't necessarily just my ideas =/

I still appreciate all the feedback though I do understand now why most of you say these are all overpowered. Cause they are. I came up with the ideas while thinking of unlimited spawning of zombies and/or a hardcore mode. Probably should have stated that in the first post, but it didn't cross my mind.

Sorry for the confusion.