My first NML try ever!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my current PAP strategy.

With some minor tweaks to your current strat, you can do this too.

PIJ3LVfsb1M

Think you can improve are:

- The Cutback. Not only will it get you out of trouble, but it groups up zombies nicely

- grouping up your zombie horde up better before letting the nade go

- prime your nades to explode a second before the next bell goes off.

When you hear the bell, it means the zombies just got tougher.

The bell goes off every 20 seconds. To know when it's going to go off, well... you gotta use your spidey senses. :lol:

The idea is to group the zombie up as much as you can, and then blow them up with a nade, before the bell goes off

This is my first PaP strategy, easiest one you'll find ;)

w8r8UJOMTQo

To start with, you'll want to make at least 1670 points (9 kills or more) before the 1st siren.

As soon as you hear the 1st siren, haul ass to the teleporter pad.

You'll get a few loose zombies coming to the teleporter pad first - duse about 8 chest shots and a knife to kill them.

No more than 10 seconds after the first siren, cook and throw a grenade on the telepad.

Finish shoot-knifing until the 2nd siren.

Let the 2nd siren pass you by as you carry on using all of your ammo.

At the 3rd siren you'll want to start cooking your first grenade, method for good placement shown in the video.

Knife any remaining walkers and crawlers. You might get the odd couple of 2-knife kills but they will mostly require a single knife. As you're on the teleporter pad, any new zombies spawning in will take some time getting to you, so you'll easily have time to knife all of the crawlers and make the money to PaP, most of the time with some to spare.

If done right you'll have the points to PaP at around the 4th siren, which more or less marks 90 seconds.

I think that's freaking epic for a first run. I see good telepad running strategy attempts, I see good sidedrop running strategy attempts, I see well planed and (for first run) effective nades, I see a overall well playing style. That tells me, that he has the intuition, how the game (including NML) has to be played.

That's awesome for a first run. I'm pretty impressed. With a proper strategy and tons (it's for everybody tons) of practice, I see a 300+ easily there from you. The basics of running are definitely present (just maybe bit more cutback then seeking the gap, but that'll come by time).

Hands Hybrid, some practice and experience, and 300+ guaranteed for you in my opinion.

btw how can i set Richtofen as my primary displayed group?

I think that's freaking epic for a first run. I see good telepad running strategy attempts, I see good sidedrop running strategy attempts, I see well planed and (for first run) effective nades, I see a overall well playing style. That tells me, that he has the intuition, how the game (including NML) has to be played.

That's awesome for a first run. I'm pretty impressed. With a proper strategy and tons (it's for everybody tons) of practice, I see a 300+ easily there from you. The basics of running are definitely present (just maybe bit more cutback then seeking the gap, but that'll come by time).

Hands Hybrid, some practice and experience, and 300+ guaranteed for you in my opinion.

btw how can i set Richtofen as my primary displayed group?

Thanks, I'll keep playing and see how it goes.

And for the group, I think mods can change it.