The best guns for zombies? Perks?

What guns should return or make an appearance in zombies? Not even just guns, but melee weapons, equipment, grenades, etc.

I would want a mix of weapons and perks and ive made a little list. Feel free to make one also:) Leave Some [brains] if you like it:)

My Setup for zombies:

Character-Anyone

Perk 1-Juggernog

Perk 2-PhD Flopper

Perk 3-Speed Cola

Perk 4-Mule Kick

Weapon 1-Colt M1911/Mustang and Sally (Black Ops)

Weapon 2-PPsh-41/The Reaper (World at War)

Weapon 3-An effective wonder weapon (Black Ops II)

Melee Weapon-Machete

Equipment 1-Spikemore (Black Ops)

Equipment 2-Hacker (Black Ops)

Equipment 3-New effective grenade (Black Ops II)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What guns should return or make an appearance in zombies? Not even just guns, but melee weapons, equipment, grenades, etc.

I would want a mix of weapons and perks and ive made a little list. Feel free to make one also:) Leave Some [brains] if you like it:)

My Setup for zombies:

Character-Anyone

Perk 1-Juggernog

Perk 2-PhD Flopper

Perk 3-Speed Cola

Perk 4-Mule Kick

Weapon 1-Colt M1911/Mustang and Sally (Black Ops)

Weapon 2-PPsh-41/The Reaper (World at War)

Weapon 3-An effective wonder weapon (Black Ops II)

Melee Weapon-Machete

Equipment 1-Spikemore (Black Ops)

Equipment 2-Hacker (Black Ops)

Equipment 3-New effective grenade (Black Ops II)

They won't bring back guns. Also Spikemore only appeared once in B.O so it won't come back, especially since it is set in a more futuristic environment. Same with Hacker. They probably won't even put a new melee weapon in.

They won't bring back guns. Also Spikemore only appeared once in B.O so it won't come back, especially since it is set in a more futuristic environment. Same with Hacker. They probably won't even put a new melee weapon in.

You're being way too close minded about what Treyarch may or may not do with the future of Zombies in this next installment. It's going to be their 'most ambitious zombies ever'. They are no doubt going to surprise us with new content that we never expected. They're being given free reign to do whatever they'd like. Give them SOME credit now why don't you.