Hardcore Zombies

Since Zombies will now be running off the multiplayer engine in Black Ops II, is there a possibility there could be a hardcore mode for Zombies? If you think about it, it's plausible, but would Treyarch do it? If there was hardcore, I would imagine the zombies would be weaker, the HUD would be gone, friendly fire would be on, the players would take one hit to down, the players would bleed out faster, and zombies would tear through boards quicker. If they're implementing new game types, then I think they should/will put in a hardcore version of Zombies. Thoughts?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be hilarious shooting zombies once and watching them explode. It would be like a permanent insta kill.

And an insta death.

I don't think it would necessarily be an insta kill. Yes, it would be easy at first, but not an insta kill. It would make things difficult for sure if a zombie reached through the boards for you. But friendly fire would really be a problem in my opinion. It would be difficult, but if your friend was trapped in a corner, you couldn't help him/her because you'd cause them to go down anyway.

Perhaps have a new bleedout style/system where instead of you going down into a crawling position your character stands up and bleeds from whatever wound you got. That is if the graphics allow multiplayer designed characters to bleed endlessly until healed. That would be kind of awesome.

Cheap shot :lol: yeah but I agree. DS BOs did suck. Anyways since it's hardcore does that mean there shouldn't be any perks?

I think there should still be perks, but reduced effects. Such as when you have Jug, it would take 3 hits to down a player.

This would be great somethings I'd like to see

-less health for player (one hit-3 juggs), zombie less health (real bullet penetration, headshot or nothing)

-Knifing cuts off heads

-No zombie limit(if possible)

-No boards

-No Hud

-Start with more zombies and more money

I'd imagine them doing something like that, however make the zombies weaker BUT double the amount that spawns. Hardcore = realism. And in most zombies movies/games, there are a shit ton of zombies, all the time. :D

I was trying to think of something that would help balance out that game type. More zombies would definitely help balance the game type and make it harder. Thanks!