My Theory (poster girl)

Here is one of my theories on the girl in the poster. The group obviously has the ability to transfer souls (atleast Richtofen and Samantha) so we know that they will/would be able to transfer her soul into a better suited host. The zombie head that the girl is holding could be Rictofens after she transfers out of it.

This poster shows Samantha. After the group blows up the earth on moon they all enter a cryogenic chamber in a safe part of area 51. 50 something years later, in the future, they awake and transfer Samantha into Sgt. Anderson. They then team up with 4 other mysterious characters and fight zombies in the now futuristic war zone.

Sgt. Anderson is a character in the campaign that works along side David Mason. Her first name is Charlene. Charlene Anderson is taken in the middle of the actual campaign which suggest that Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, and Samantha kidnap her to make the transfer.

This is all speculation of course.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The power of the MPD and the Golden Rod Combined with the focusing stone along with 100 souls is what allowed them to switch souls. They can't just do it whenever they want.

That may be true, but don't forget they were only doing that to get the pyramid open. They never specified whether or not they needed to do that for Rictofen to exchange souls. And possibly once Rictofen accomplished his goal and after the group blew up the Earth they were able to keep the Vrill generator (golden rod) and the Focusing Stone.

What if it's not necessary since Samantha was trapped in the pyramid for so long she absorbed some of that power? Which is why she would probably need only one soul, the Vrill generator, and the focusing stone. Perhaps she could be a walking MPD herself.

I made a thread a while back about the MPD sending it's power up into the teleporter above it. We know that the MPD links all the teleporters together so why can you not make the transfer next to a teleporter?

It makes sense to me, but if I may say, the sig just like made me immediately think of Fan fiction, lol, which isn't typically a bad thing. But the theory was really Interesting

Thanks. I mean if it isn't Samantha then obviously it's a completely different character altogether. They wouldn't bring back Sarah Michelle Gellar and I'm pretty sure that Maxis' love interest, Sophia, is dead. And if she wasn't she wouldn't look like a teenager.

The MPD doesn't link any teleporters.

What are you talking about?

I'm talking about the theory that the MPD (Pyramid) has enabled them to understand teleportation through the aether with Richtofen and it is like the real world; you can walk from one place to another, they are all connected. (Simple: MPD controls Aether blah blah blah aether blah another dimension blah).