Host Migration

I don't know why anyone hasn't talked about this yet but I believe this is one of the most if not THE most important feature Treyarch should add for zombies.I couldn't tell you of the countless games that have been wasted because a host ended a game because they died or because they timed out or whatever.I believe host migration should be implemented into nazi zombies.What do you guys think?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if it's running on the MP engine in BO2, there could still be problems and that's because of the bots. Especially with 8 players, the game would probably lag horribly if, let's say 2 players left and 30 zombies have to be removed from the session. Of course, a host migration loading screen would be better than a slide-show of frames but during easter eggs, certain characters have to be there and interact with items (this goes for 4 player coop i.e classic zombies because i'm assuming that 8 players will not be in the story which is for the better imo) and host migration would get really annoying.

But let's hope they can find a not too inconvenient way.

I think it might just be too much for the B.O II engine to run. Just like in BO they didn't put the PPSH in because there was not enough space to put that in. Although I like the idea I just don't think it will work out. Even if they do, probably end up like MW2 Host Migration and I am pretty sure none you want that back. :D

Hopefully Treyarch checks this thread, this has been a big problem since WAW and nothings worse then having your zombie gaming experience cut short because a dick host rage quits cuz he goes down and cant wait a few minutes to respawn so hopefully treyarch will do something. There is hope though because treyarch is upgrading the engine and with that connectivity issues so there's hope.......... 8-)